Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Push with 7's
Yes (This is the hand to double up) 0 0%
No (Wait for a better spot) 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2007, 06:50 AM

Default Re: TV: What are you watching? 4/29

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, all of them? I thought they only had last week's episode.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately all of them, plus, I believe you can also watch them with "commentary" turned on too, but I haven't checked that out yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

They actually took most of them off last week for some reason. Now it's only Episode 1 and Episodes 15+.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, you could access the other episodes earler today... I doublechecked when I posted. There was an option to select episode groupings where it now says when the latest episode will be up. Maybe it will go back to that after the latest is available.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could still go to the groupings and even click on the show links, but nothing would air. Now they've removed the groupings even. Kinda sucks as I had just started to rewatch it.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, all of them? I thought they only had last week's episode.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately all of them, plus, I believe you can also watch them with "commentary" turned on too, but I haven't checked that out yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

They actually took most of them off last week for some reason. Now it's only Episode 1 and Episodes 15+.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, you could access the other episodes earler today... I doublechecked when I posted. There was an option to select episode groupings where it now says when the latest episode will be up. Maybe it will go back to that after the latest is available.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could still go to the groupings and even click on the show links, but nothing would air. Now they've removed the groupings even. Kinda sucks as I had just started to rewatch it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shoot... really sucks because I hadn't caught up on all the episodes yet...
Old 05-01-2007, 03:00 PM

nba playoffs
Old 05-01-2007, 03:07 PM

dallas vs GS should be a great game, as well as seeing if Chris Bosh can play on the caliber he needs to for his team win.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:02 PM

Deadliest Catch on Discovery

I've become addicted to this show recently. Theres some decent camera work and I think it one of the only true "reality shows" on TV. I like teh mulitple boats/crews they follow, because if it was only about one boat/crew it could be boring and monotonous.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:32 PM

Dancing with Wookie 5/1/2007

First off, I'm going to catch up with last night's dances my DVR missed.

Apolo's mambo was great. His rhythm and performance are outstanding. He looks like he's having fun, and his quality of movement is great. The proper mambo steps were a little on the simple side, even if the tricks and musicality were good. He got wrecked and cheated by the judges. Turning out his toes? This is the first time anyone has mentioned that. I nitpick on the things NO ONE notices, and I didn't even catch that. I could deal with him getting a 29 here, but the 28 was robbery.

Ian's mambo was good for him. His shoulders are still creeping forward, and his footwork was kinda plodding and stompy. His performance was improved, but I still think the 27 he got was a little generous. I was thinking 26.

BRC seemed to be the opposite of Apolo. His dance was a trainwreck, but he got coddled by the judges. His rhythm was poor, posture bad, and he wasn't dancing all that much. I've been pulling for BRC to get an 8, but this wasn't it. I think the 21 was overly generous, on a par with the generous of the first couple weeks.

I thought jive would be a pretty good dance with Joey. It's a dance that will really let his goofiness shine. I was right. His attitude suited this performance perfectly. I was also really impressed with the accuracy of his rhythm. Len's NSync pun was a groaner, but it was true. Some of his steps were a looked a little more like lindy than jive (there's a big difference), but still, a great job. Did I like this better than Apolo? Yeah, I think I did a little. I still think Apolo's samba was the best dance so far this season, but Joey deserved a 30 here.

All in all, I think I am going to cry rigged for Apolo. He has been much better than Ian, and every dance of his tonight looked better than Ian's. The fact that they're tied is a travishamockery. Let's see what happens for the eliminations.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tonight nothing. But I'm mentioning a day early my happiness that Veronica Mars is finally returning to air Tuesday night. Yessssss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another greatly entertaining episode of VM. I am going to miss this show if it gets canceled. It hits all my chords splendidly.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:52 PM

Well, my DVR crapped out once again, and I have no idea why this time. Last night, I assumed funkiness with managing 3 shows, but here, I don't watch anything else on Tuesday. I'll have to be more careful next week. It cut off after the kids' performance, so all I really saw to comment on was John being in the bottom two, which was perfectly expected. The only question is if BRC or Ian join him in the bottom two, and if there's a huge upset in the elimination.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:46 PM

The kids were awesome. Makes me want to take lessons! (btw, ballroom is offered at a couple places around town. Private lessons run about $85-$100/hr [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img])

Did you catch the professionals dancing to Meatloaf's Bat out of Hell? Sweet yeah? I really liked the choreography. Looked difficult.

You should seriously figure out your DVR problem. You are missing some good stuff. I hope you caught the commentary by Jerry Rice and Kenny Mane analyzing the chances of each of the remaining contestants.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:13 AM

Oh, the Sportcenter parody was pure gold. I missed the everything in the second half, but I'll catch it online tomorrow.

The Meatloaf song was interesting. It was an odd song to dance to, but the pros did well. On the whole, the choreography was good, but it was hard to do anything ballroom to that song.

Would you care to spoil who joined John in the bottom two, and who was eliminated?