Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2007, 04:49 PM

Default BET POT AHK General Questions

I play across a few sites, and have been focusing a lot on HU lately, when I openraise from the button preflop, with a "rightclick" on pokerstars it raises to $18, when it will raise to $16 on Full Tilt. Is there a way to get a consistant 4x raise for all sites?

Also, is there a way to get Bet Pot to work for UB, bodog, Absolute, or Cake poker? (I also rarely prop on some small sites but wouldn't expect it there)

Thanks as all help is appreciated.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:00 PM

Default Re: BET POT AHK General Questions

Hi Catcher193,

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to get a consistent 4x raise for all sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is *supposed* to do this already - obviously there is something I have missed trying to detect when we are in a blind on FTP or Stars...

[ QUOTE ]

I openraise from the button preflop, with a "rightclick" on pokerstars it raises to $18, when it will raise to $16 on Full Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is correct? Are you using standard hotkey settings, ot have you edited it so RButton is full pot (with / without "ssnl" modifier)?

[ QUOTE ]

Also, is there a way to get Bet Pot to work for UB, bodog, Absolute, or Cake poker? (I also rarely prop on some small sites but wouldn't expect it there)

[/ QUOTE ]

It should work on UB already - you need to reload the script once the UB lobby is up and logged in, so it can detect the tables.

Absolute will be in the next release I expect. I have already updated StarsPlanner to support Absolute, and was going to spend some time coding BetPot for Absolute when all that super-user / godmode stuff kicked off, so obv. I started rapidly refreshing BBV, and put Abso on the back-burner for a bit - Will get back on it this weekend [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bodog / Cake - not got accounts there yet, so no idea if it is possible - but it should be [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] advances in scripting techniques on this very forum mean almost any site should be possible now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.