Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2007, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Obama\'s a TAG

[ QUOTE ]

I think some of you that are not giving Obama a good chance for Presidency are really unaware how popular Obama is on college campuses.

[/ QUOTE ]yea obviously that is why Bush won in 2004
Old 02-12-2007, 07:42 PM

This thread was great, then someone ruined it by telling me Palmer was assasinated.

Damn, i need to catch up with 24, im still only on day 2.

Anyway, Obama woo, first black president outside of hollywood, however unless he can make sure all the black people register and vote i dont see his political advantage over Hillary who already has the women vote, black vote AND lesbian vote who hate men like her husband.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:54 PM

I heard Obama is muslim? If so i would think that would work against him due to the terrorist attacks having been done by muslims.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:04 PM

Nixon won $8,000 during his entire stint as a "Fighting Seabee" in the Southwest Pacific theatre in WWII. The amount was part winnings and part rake (he was smart enough to bring a bunch of playing cards with him which he rented to his fellow soldiers).

Eisenhower was also known as a great poker player before he became a General and President. So was his former boss MacArthur.

Truman was a well known poker player who played with members of the press corps on Airforce One.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I heard Obama is muslim? If so i would think that would work against him due to the terrorist attacks having been done by muslims.

[/ QUOTE ]I don't know if you read the FAQ, but people with less than 300 posts aren't allowed to be sarcastic or try to level anyone. It's just too hard to tell.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:07 AM

The ghost of Tricky Dicky Nixon could help. But knowing his scheming ass he would try to court the religious right and lie and say he was not a semi pro player in his naval days..... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2007, 01:10 AM

Bring back Ross Perot and Ralph Nader while were at it. Also is Lyndon Larouche still around?