[ QUOTE ]
jesus, do you really call it "the python"

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm still loling over this for whatever reason...great
Old 11-27-2007, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Opening Moves That Lead to Head

[ QUOTE ]
g,

"After a few more moments with your hand already positioned on the back of her head or neck (while still kissing) press gently in the downward direction. Usually this will get them going downward with the kisses going from the lips to the neck, then the chest, stomach, groin, inner thigh and then payday. If for some reason she resists any movements toward the penis or is like wtf? don't panic, remember that if you followed proper protocol your package should be out and nestled in her hand, all is not lost. You may have pushed too hard or suddenly, most girls don't like being pushed into things, you can then say something like "sorry, but damn you got me so hot right now I couldn't help it." and continue the making out. If you follow the steps this should be a >88% play."

To increase the odds from 88%+ to 98%+, do everything you recommend, except instead of pushing her down, slowly start standing up. She'll just keep kissing you (since no uncomfortable head push movements to resist) and the next thing you know your python will be right in front of her mouth.

[/ QUOTE ] Agreed, although on a high school level I had to consider car sex. (man do I miss that) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
haven't read whole thread - but if no one's said it, this one recently worked amazingly well...

tell her you've never been able to get off during head... depends on the girl, but hopefully she'll see it as a challenge...

[/ QUOTE ]

The girl's thought process would go something like....

[/ QUOTE ]

Would that this were true.. Sadly, I actually haven't ever been able to get off during head. It usually comes up at some point (during conversation), and I never say it in an "I bet you couldn't get me there" sorta way, just a casual, "yeah, there must be something wrong with me" sorta way.

It has proven a gold mine for getting head. Otoh, it doesn't do a whole lot for me, so I don't really care.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:42 PM

So, will you give me head? But, that probably only works successfully with the type of girls I pursue (if you even call it that).
Old 11-27-2007, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Try having: a. a good body; b. a big dick; c. a nice bank account. It helps.

Barry Greenstein

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-27-2007, 08:47 PM

Tap your foot, keep a wide stance, and make sure he sees you through the crack in the stall.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
haven't read whole thread - but if no one's said it, this one recently worked amazingly well...

tell her you've never been able to get off during head... depends on the girl, but hopefully she'll see it as a challenge...

[/ QUOTE ]

The girl's thought process would go something like....

[/ QUOTE ]

Would that this were true.. Sadly, I actually haven't ever been able to get off during head. It usually comes up at some point (during conversation), and I never say it in an "I bet you couldn't get me there" sorta way, just a casual, "yeah, there must be something wrong with me" sorta way.

It has proven a gold mine for getting head. Otoh, it doesn't do a whole lot for me, so I don't really care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask him to shave. I would assume that 5 o'clock shadow doesn't feel good against the raisins.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:56 PM

"Accidentally" drop one of these on the floor...

Old 11-27-2007, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahah

[/ QUOTE ]

GENIUS
Old 11-27-2007, 09:24 PM

You guys are lame, or the girls that are giving you head (IF you're getting any) are lame.

A girl knows when she's going to give head or not. Some may need the encouragement that you guys are suggesting, but the good ones don't. They just go for it and let YOU know, hey guess what I'm about to do??

If and when a guy asks me or makes stupid remarks/comments/innuendos...that's when they DON'T get it. Turns me off big time.

T