Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 08:29 AM

Default Re: Reminds me of a girl I knew....

Jesus Christ Blackjack, you really are a bad poster.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:44 AM

Default Re: Newhizzle\'s FTP Stats

Bettyg:

No
No
Yes
Yes

Don't apply much you learned from this thread to life. Horribly overthinking the situation. You're smart. Meet a good lookin bartender your age is my suggestion: Been there, done that. Probably level headed now. Can still whoop it up with the best of em when need be. And probably makes plenty of cash to take care of himself.
Just my .02
Old 12-22-2006, 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not so much talking about socializing with men...

I have been playing a ton of poker , live in Vegas, and only meet men in poker games. Like I have shared before, I feel a little out of my league at times. I need to do some more reading on bank roll management etc. as I still don't get it. I proped for a bit, 6 months and did ok. False sense of things I am sure but I made rent etc. I have had luck in a few tournies, small ones, and got a bit of attention. Like I have shared before, I live with a full time player here in Vegas. He still prefers the net, he misses party big time. I am lucky? but it is a strictly business deal, no sex involved or even hinted at. To me this post hit me on several levels.

[/ QUOTE ]

I must be weird, but I finally joined this forum because of this thread. Wasted a day of work watching it unfold, oy....

Anyways, I'm a woman who has been playing for a couple of years, and have read this and other forums for almost as long. I have to say, I prefer playing live, and with men as opposed to women. I have found that the majority of the guys who I end up at a table with are decent, and have no problem with a woman being at their table, IF she can play and if she doesn't use her gender to try and get an advantage. Whether or not you're hot doesnt seem to affect most of them, but when you're either AND stupid, well, you're going to take a lot of heat. How you present yourself at the table also plays into that. (dress, babytalk, pretending to know wtf you are doing, and it's obvious to everyone at the table that you don't) My husband thought it was the coolest thing when one of the guys I busted came up to him after he had left the table and said *she is playing better than any man sitting there* LOL I play for a love of the game, as trite as that sounds, not to hustle men, and they can sense that I suppose.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:07 AM

It just occurred to me that I was so enthralled with this thread that I think I honestly forgot to masturbate for a week.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:13 AM

lock
Old 12-22-2006, 10:15 AM

This whole post comfirms that no matter how far removed from high school you are, you're still there.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:46 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

Old 12-22-2006, 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
okay so sup bro has been really busy lately but sup bro was on 2+2 and saw a huge thread about some skank named brandi and sup bro thought that name sounded familiar. then sup bro realized that he had met some skank named brandi back in vegas and that it's probably the same skank. so here's the story: sup bro was at the bellagio playing some craps and he had about 8 groupies surrounding him cause sup bro was all county in 95 and vegas skanks can't resist living legends like sup bro. so it was a pretty normal night for sup bro and then some chick who sup bro had never seen before came up to sup bro and started rubbing against him and sht and said her name is brandi and asked if sup bro ever played football. a completely normal night for sup bro. so sup bro told her that he was all county in 95 and had 15 tackles for loss and of course this brandi skank got wet immediately after hearing that. brandi then grabbed sup bro and whispered into his ear and told him that she had a room at the bellagio and that she wanted to some really freaky sht like a$$ to mouth and some other stuff thats probably still illegal in many states. again, a pretty normal night for sup bro.

so although sup bro was already surrounded by 8 groupies who were a lot hotter than this brandi skank, sup bro thought he saw something special in brandi that meant he should go up to her room and show her whats its like to be f'ed by a legend who was all county in 95. so sup bro went up to brandi's room and she started telling sup bro how great she was at poker and that she was going to make a lot of money some day and sup bro told her to shut up cause sup bro didn't care. after hearing this btch talk about poker sup just wanted to get down to the a$$ to mouth so sup bro took off his shirt and started flexing his 20 inch guns and thrrew brandi on the bed and started ripping off her clothes. after noticing her very nice nipple piercings, sup bro started fingering brandi. this is where the story gets a little weird. as sup bro was fingering brandi, he felt something inside of her. at first sup bro thought it was just a tampon but then after further inspection sup bro realized that it was a used condom. although sup bro was impressed that this skank had actually made the last guy who f'ed her wear a condom, sup bro was disgusted at brandi's lack of vaginal hygiene. when brandi saw the look of disgust on sup bro's face she said, "don't worry sup bro I won't make you wear a condom." although sup bro was flattered by brandi's desire for some raw dog sup bro action, sup bro did not want any piece of that dirty pu$$y. but at this point sup bro had already wasted so much time with this skank that he did not want the encounter to be a total loss. so sup bro told brandi that she had had to blow him and shout sup bro as he came in her eye. so brandi blew sup bro and sup bro busted in brandi's eye. sup bro then began to put his pants on and brandi asked if sup bro would call him the next day. sup bro told her to shut up and that sup bro only calls btches when sup bro wants to call btchs. then brandi got really upset and grabbed sup bro's wallet and ran into the bathroom and locked herself in there. sup bro knocked on the door and told brandi to stop being a crazy btch but brandi screamed some sht about killing herself. sup bro didnt really care if she killed herself and just wanted his wallet back. so after a couple of mintues sup bro lined up like he did when he blitzed quarterbacks back in 95 and busted down the door. when sup bro got in there he saw brandi sitting on the toilet with cuts on her legs and "all county 95" written on the wall in blood. sup bro was really worried about what this crazy btch was going to do next so he just grabbed his wallet and got the hell out of there.

sup bro thought 2+2 might like to hear this story and sup bro has a lot of other stories that he might tell when he has time. for now sup bro's biggest concern is getting back on the football field and making tackles for loss cause sup bro is a living legend and legends never [censored] die bro.

sup bro?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, how did I miss this LOLo
Old 12-22-2006, 11:05 AM

sup bro?

Regards,
Woodguy
Old 12-22-2006, 11:12 AM

Closed Thread