Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Beat: My parents are retarded

OP, so you had $15k from poker and put $5k on Stars, leaving you $10k in the bank? So your parents just stole that $10k from you, is that right?

Guess you should think about getting that $10k back and opening your own account.

Also, that girl is a total bitch for throwing water on you. I would destroy her car if I were you.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And who carries around only one credit card/debit card? Again, unballer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally don't have any credit cards. My credit is shot from a bunch of [censored] ups in early college years. Paying for everything in cash has its own balla advantages, example (true story):

New Landlord: Ok, just fill out these papers and we'll be all set.
Me: Ummm...yah all this banking and credit stuff, is this optional?
New Landlord: Well, no, why?
Me: I don't deal with credit any more.
New Landlord: ????????????????????????? Well you need credit because...(goes on rant about how I can't do anything in life without credit and I really should start to build it, etc.)
Me: Uhh...yah...so...how much cash do you need up front to forget this piece of paper and everything you just said?
New Landlord: Well...i guess first 4 months, last 2 months, and security deposit (total=7k), but really you should work on getting credit....(more ranting)
Me: Here. (hands him 7k in hundos)
New Landlord: Ok, you can move in on Tuesday.
Me: Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I've realized that if I want to rent a place in San Diego I'm going to have to do this. I'll skip you're awkward conversation though and just go straight to asking them how much they want in cash.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:29 PM

Read the whole thing. This is a solid beat
Old 08-06-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP, so you had $15k from poker and put $5k on Stars, leaving you $10k in the bank? So your parents just stole that $10k from you, is that right?

Guess you should think about getting that $10k back and opening your own account.

Also, that girl is a total bitch for throwing water on you. I would punch a bitch and get my [censored] BOVICE and we gonna run da train on you bitch! then i tell my [censored] bovice to smoke some weed wit me and he said he aint got none or some [censored] i said [censored] you gotta GET ME HIGH. i be turnin on my own [censored] and [censored]. unforgivable.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp