Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

[ QUOTE ]
According to the FAQ of MyWebATM there is a Monthly service fee of $3.95 and there is a $25 fee to permanently close a MyWebATM account. Then at the bottom of the page is says there is no fee for keeping your account open with a zero balance. So does that mean the $3.95 monthly fee will not be charged?

[/ QUOTE ]

this was confusing to me as well. i reread it several times and it looks like as long as you have a zero balance on the first of the month, you will not be charged.

i signed up last night. it took only a few minutes. the questions i was asked were about my student loan and car loan. which bank and monthly payment. it was multiple choice. i deposited the minimum $60 so now i just have to wait to verify the micro deposits. it said it should take about 2 days.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:48 PM

Does anyone know where this company is based? They appear to be US based and that would figure to be a problem in the future would it not.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to sign up today but it didn't work. I got to the screen where they said they'd call shortly but it's been 2+ hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got that message also; five days ago. I haven't got a call yet.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:04 AM

The fees are ridiculous (twice more expensive then epassporte) and the limits are very low.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The fees are ridiculous (twice more expensive then epassporte) and the limits are very low.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well even if I only move 1k a month. It still only costs less then 1% a month after the initial 12$....

In todays poker world I definately can't complain..
Old 02-17-2007, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got my card in the mail yesterday night. I requested a small 50$ withdrawal from ftp to test it out. I went to the ATM at wells fargo. Got $40.00. I was charged $2.50. I then went to Mac Donalds and bought using my cards for $4.45.

Like is said before, it was a little expensive but i had cash in my hand exactly 1 hour and 15 minutes afer requesting my withdrawl.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long did it take you to get your card?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-17-2007, 08:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got my card in the mail yesterday night. I requested a small 50$ withdrawal from ftp to test it out. I went to the ATM at wells fargo. Got $40.00. I was charged $2.50. I then went to Mac Donalds and bought using my cards for $4.45.

Like is said before, it was a little expensive but i had cash in my hand exactly 1 hour and 15 minutes afer requesting my withdrawl.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long did it take you to get your card?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I signed up and started the whole process on February 6th and received my physical card on Feb. 16th.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:50 AM

These guys seem to be running a credit report on us before signing up. Those questions on the signup form are standard questions when running a credit report. Any idea why the would need to run my credit? It seems like there would be other ways to maintain security.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
These guys seem to be running a credit report on us before signing up. Those questions on the signup form are standard questions when running a credit report. Any idea why the would need to run my credit? It seems like there would be other ways to maintain security.

[/ QUOTE ]

Click2Pay does this, as well.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:03 PM

Got my card in the mail today. My first deposit onto MyWebATM was on 2/9. Can't remember how long it took to get the money in and verify the micro deposits. I have successfully got money into FTP but haven't withdrawn yet. Since this is only for FTP I may close this down though since ePassporte is available at many sites. Will probabally depend on whether that monthly fee gets charged or not with a 0 balance.

In regards to the credit stuff, I don't think they run a full hard pull on you. They definetly asked credit file related stuff in the process, but I have this credit card fraud prevention on one of my cards that will give me an alert anytime something in my file changes and nothing has shown up for this transaction yet. It should have shown up by now.