Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2007, 02:55 PM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

thanks for the quick feedback guys, i appreciate it.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not seeing a "submit" button either. Any help from those that have made sucessful withdrawals to their bank would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Use the scroll bar on the right. Scroll down and you will see a "Continue" Button. There's more to the page below the amount field. It does work!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I found that the font size on my browser was too large which prevented the full page from loading. Once I decreased the font size the entire page loaded including the submit button.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:15 PM

I made my first withdrawal using mywebatm on saturday after closing of the banks. The money was in my account tuesday morning! This is incredibly fast. I can't speak to those that have had trouble opening an account, but its been incredibly smooth for me and I'm extremely pleased to finally have a way to get my money.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:44 PM

I'm loving MyWebATM. Yesterday at noon I made another withdrawal from FT using it. It took 2 hours for FT to approve the withdrawal. The money was instantly in mywebatm, where I immediately withdrew it. Less than 24 hours later (today) the money was in my bank account. Nothing I have ever used before was this fast. I feel for the guys that have had trouble getting signed up, but if you can for any reason get it to work, you'll be extremely happy with this service. Finally I can get my money!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2007, 06:47 PM

Thought people should know... Hope they don't change policy, but anyways I'd thought I'd share...

SUBJECT: message from mywebatm.com

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

There are monthly fees to maintain the card. They are currently $3.95, but are only
charged if there is a balance on the card. If there is no balance, then there is
no charge. Uncollected charges are not recovered when funds are deposited to the
card.

Monthly fees are collected on the 1st of every month. We never take uncollected
fees from an associated bank account or credit card.

In other words, if you intend on keeping a ZERO balance, then you will not be charged
anything as your account does not go into the negative. This was implemented to
anyone who had left a dormant account so that it could go to a zero balance.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Agent 10 Customer Support
Old 03-04-2007, 09:28 AM

Wanted to sum up my experience at MyWebAtm.

First off, this thread has been of great help with a couple initial issues that the site has, but if you know your way around, there doesn't seem to be much difference from the old days with Neteller.

1.) Sign in process was easy. It was almost identical to Neteller. I have a mortgage and a student loan so this always makes verification on these sites easy with my credit.

2.) It took 1 day for the initial test deposit to hit my account, same as Neteller did. One issue on this is to be very careful not to get anything wrong during the sign up process. Print out whatever instructions you get for each step and follow them closely. I've managed to avoid the need for customer support and this is probably a huge advantage based on the feedback on here.

3.) I've done one test deposit and several withdrawals now and each one has taken less than a day to move between accounts. A withdrawal account from Full Tilt takes less than a day to process and show up there, and then one additional day to hit my bank account. I did 4 $2400 withdrawals in 4 days and all made it to my account within 36 hours of the request off full tilt. The big downside is that now I've reached my withdrawal limit for the month, but at least that money is now secured.

Some important points (IMO) for anyone signing up there:

1.) be very careful in the sign up process to get everything right. Avoid customer support as much as possible.

2.) In the withdrawal screen, especially in the Internet Explorer Web browser, change the text size in the browser setting to "small". This is not the default setting. This will allow the "Process" button to show up on the withdrawal screen. I know this was mentioned earlier in this thread but it bears repeating.

3.) Once your account is fully set up, but before you make any transactions, go and set your "TAV" code. Its a 3 digit code, different from your PIN, that you will need.

4.) The daily limit is withdrawal limit is $2700, but amounts between $2500 and $2700 are hit and miss for rejection. I found $2400 to be the "sweet spot" as far as going through every time.

I'm not the biggest Full Tilt fan, but as an American player in the current UIGEA environment I've found these guys to be an excellent way to move money quickly, and they are the reason I play Full Tilt. They allow me to keep a limited bank roll on Full Tilt and to basically store my bankroll at my bank with the ability to move money from my bank to a playable bank roll within 36 hours. As result I'm not storing large amounts on a poker site or e-wallet, and can play with a roll of 7-8 buyins comfortable instead of the recommended 20 buyins. I would think that for any hardcore player, especially american, these are important advantages.

I would love to see other sites utilize this processor.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:34 AM

And after confirming "just don't have money on the card on the 1st of the month" I think their fees are quite reasonable. If is do just ACH transfers, it's only going to cost $4.00/transfer. I can definately deal with that.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:12 PM

Ok just did my first withdrawal on friday. Its now in my bank account. SWEET!
Old 03-05-2007, 10:29 PM

Yep somehow my compuer wasn't displaying the window quite as it should. I could not see the scrolll button, and MWA got back to me with an email saying I was in a window and needed to scroll down (they must have thought I was an idiot). Of course, I couldn't see the scroll bar, so I have to just drag randomly in the area where I should see and eventually I'll get it and pull it down.

Deposit works, great, I'm happy with it.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:12 PM

My account is locked. I did one successful transfer from FTP to MWA to my bank account. A few days later i cashed out again from FTP to MWA, that went fine, but then i tried to move that money to my bank account like i did before. Today i checked my bank account and realized it still hadn't hit. So i login to MWA and see "Account Locked". No reason why or how i should continue, just "Account Locked". Awesome.

Hopefully its just the standard "we need more information, so we can protect you better" BS. Unfortunately, the only way i could see to contact them is through email. They had no phone numbers listed and no live chat. By the looks of their response time, from other users posting in this thread, i may be waiting a while. Frustrating.