Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2007, 09:20 PM

Default Re: Prima site Rakeback

[ QUOTE ]
you do realise that you can deposit via moneybookers at purple lounge! Just so that you know - i thought there was no way for canadians to deposit so i contacted their support. Moneybookers works like neteller but less fees!

pokerqueen1980

[/ QUOTE ]
For your future reference, you might like this thread:

eWallets for Canadians

About the only medium-large site a Canadian might have difficulty depositing at are a few of the Cryptos. Moneybookers covers almost all the big sites, and Click2Pay fills in most of the gaps. The vast majority (if not all) of Microgaming (Prima) sites take MB.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looking for the best prima rakeback deal

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-01-2007, 05:49 PM

I haven't been on these boards for a few months, and barely played at all for some time, so I'm kind of out of the loop. Instead of creating the 546321865341th thread about Prima rakeback I decided to post this quick question in an already existing thread:

How you go about signing up for the capped 30% rakeback deal? Do you sign directly through one of the poker sites, and then ask the site for rakeback, or do you have to go through an affiliate?

If I remember correctly, and if things haven't changed, you now (now as in after the cap) have to sign up and then ask for rakeback.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't been on these boards for a few months, and barely played at all for some time, so I'm kind of out of the loop. Instead of creating the 546321865341th thread about Prima rakeback I decided to post this quick question in an already existing thread:

How you go about signing up for the capped 30% rakeback deal? Do you sign directly through one of the poker sites, and then ask the site for rakeback, or do you have to go through an affiliate?

If I remember correctly, and if things haven't changed, you now (now as in after the cap) have to sign up and then ask for rakeback.

Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct in that you must sign up through an affiliate, then ask whether they are able to provide you with rakeback. At that time, they can convert your account to allow for rakeback if they offer this. Welcome back to 2+2 and best of luck!

Tim
RakeBackDirect
Old 07-02-2007, 12:10 AM

Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

How does it generally work with Prima and existing accounts? Is there any way to transfer an account that isn't linked with an affiliate to one of my choice?
Old 07-02-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

How does it generally work with Prima and existing accounts? Is there any way to transfer an account that isn't linked with an affiliate to one of my choice?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can create a new account at a site on the Prima network and receive rakeback on that poker account, but you cannot transfer a poker account if its already open to receive rakeback if you do not have rakeback on that existing account (or have not gone through an affiliate who offers rakeback after the account has been created).

I hope this helps!

Tim
RakeBackDirect
Old 07-02-2007, 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
EU player looking for rakeback. PM me. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-02-2007, 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can create a new account at a site on the Prima network and receive rakeback on that poker account, but you cannot transfer a poker account if its already open to receive rakeback if you do not have rakeback on that existing account (or have not gone through an affiliate who offers rakeback after the account has been created).

I hope this helps!

Tim
RakeBackDirect

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I see. Thanks for your help. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-03-2007, 01:00 AM

I am also looking for prima rakeback, I'm from europe so every room should be ok. (30%+ especially, but send me all u got)

Please PM me.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:51 PM

Spam deleted and banned for 3 days.