Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 06:10 AM

Default [censored]\'s simple rules for the politics forum and banned list (10)

<font color="red"> I moderate very differently and much more harshly than other 2+2 moderators. The views expressed below are my own and may not be shared by other moderators, admins or 2+2 management </font>

I am here because this forum is a mess and is in danger of being closed. It has been overrun by posters who consistently take the discussion to lowest possible denominator by using writing, posting links and designing polls designed not to stimulate thoughtful discussion but rather to inflame others. This will no longer be tolerated.

Additionally any posts or links which are designed to foster or encourage hateful or bigoted positions will be dealt with by banning the poster.

If you cannot participate in the discussions on this forum by not only following the above but by doing so in a thoughtful and reasonable manner than this forum is not a suitable place for you to post and I will make that so if needed

thank you
[censored]

below are the names of people who will no longer be participating and the reasons why

1. mevhage:trolling and inflaming the board with extreme and unsupported posts, being needless arguementative.

2.ripdog: trolling, failing to further discussion, attacking poster

3.MsgrMartinez: creating thread to attack another poster

4.Triumph: unnecessarily argumentative ,confrontational and attacking

5. FLFishOn : trolling politics forum and prior mod with asine comments, being a complete jerk

6. John Henry Christ : Trolling and generally being annoying

7.HLMencken : starting thread to complain about banning of his John Henry Christ

8.exsubmariner:- needlessly being inflammatory towards other posters

9.nutsinavice - trolling politics forum, inability to provide a single well thought out post, not a good poster

10 ericflyingmidget - demonstrating the inability to participate in grown up discussions
Closed Thread