Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 09:39 PM

Default OT: weak ?

i have a 1k+ bankroll and i play 3$'sngs and NL10 .. i am just a grinder who hate variance and like to play under 100BI+ or am i a weak poker player ? just say anything u want here
Old 08-22-2007, 09:47 PM

Default Re: OT: weak ?

weak is all in the eye of the beholder... One aspect of bankroll management is your risk tolerance... if you feel like you wouldn't be able to play your game at a higher limit then stick with what you play. As long as you a)enjoy yourself and b)are satisfied with your amount of profit then you're not weak.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:41 PM

Take shots until you are comfortable. IMO with that bankroll you need to move up at some point. This is of course assuming you are a +EV player.

Ret
Old 08-22-2007, 11:29 PM

yeah i think i am a +EV player since a turned 50$ into 1k in a few long months ... and im sure i am prepared for NL25 or even NL50 cus ive been reading and studying a lot about the game and my stats talks by them selfs .. i just cant stand the swings ... thats my weakness on poker ... so as im not in the hurry i was thinking if its not a problem to play over75 BI so i can stand the downwings ( that i went true a few times ) better , or should i just work my mind to be able to stand 10BI swings playing with 20BI like most peaple do .
Closed Thread