Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2006, 08:53 AM

Default VIP Poll

Thanks for participating
Old 02-08-2006, 10:19 AM

Default Re: VIP Poll

I'm going to go for it. We'll see how many weeks I can go for.

The funny thing is that the money I make just playing all those hours will dwarf the bonus so much I probably won't notice being credited. Oh well it is an excuse to play a lot I guess
Old 02-08-2006, 01:37 PM

wtf- I'm VIP but got no offer.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf- I'm VIP but got no offer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-08-2006, 03:23 PM

i am pretty sure this is one of the best promotions ever done by a major site. i don't understand the complaining. most people are able to clear multiple thousands through this promotion. thats much much better than a 100$ deposit bonus once a month.

a few people seemed to have gotten tougher targets than others. but at the same time some players are more profitable (on a point for point basis) than others.

i could understand a few people being upset but not half. ultimately if you have a hard target, you should seriously consider moving up or doing what you have to do to clear the bonus. if its worth your time. if its not then don't do it. its just an offer. there are hundreds of bonuses out there right now and nobody is taking advantage of all of them. so its not the end of the world if you can't take advantage of this one.

btw i got an offer that i think is less than ideal for me but i am absolutely estatic. 2905 for 210$. i wish i was offered more money even if it took double the points. as it stands i plan on clearing double my bonus all 8 weeks.

EDIT: for example: even if some like MicroBob, who got a bad promotion apparently, decided to just move up stakes for only one of the eight weeks and clear the 500$ or whatever for that week then he is a lot better off with this promotion than party's promotions of a year or two ago. or really anybody's promotions a year ago.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to go for it. We'll see how many weeks I can go for.

The funny thing is that the money I make just playing all those hours will dwarf the bonus so much I probably won't notice being credited. Oh well it is an excuse to play a lot I guess

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, at first i was sorta pissed that i have to play a lot more than normal, but maybe it is for the best.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:00 PM

I am kind of annoyed that happy hour points don't count, but overall I really like the promotion. If I meet my hand requirements I will be putting in great hours, this could help my monthly net a fair deal.

What would happen if an NL player like me (155$ for 1310 points) played limit for a month? lol, I don't think that party would appreciate that but it would be pretty sweet.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:02 PM

I got an offer of $1,100 for 40,000 points at gold level. I currently play 30-60 fixed limit full-ring. Please suggest to me a realistic way to meet this target. By my calculations, I need to 8 table the 30-60 for 60+ hrs a week.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got an offer of $1,100 for 40,000 points at gold level. I currently play 30-60 fixed limit full-ring. Please suggest to me a realistic way to meet this target. By my calculations, I need to 8 table the 30-60 for 60+ hrs a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

then don't do it. i didn't say it was a great promotion for everyone. just more than what the poll indicates imo. not every promotion is profitable for everyplayer. i don't do crappy 100$ reloads on no name sites. but i certainly don't complain to them because they aren't appealing to me.

i am sorry you got a bad bonus. i am sure you are a great guy/girl and you would generate a lot of money for party if they gave you a better deal. but they didn't. i can see why you would vote no in the poll.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:24 PM

I find that I have a hard time motivating myself to play cash games nowadays b/c even four-tabling six-max is getting boring. This promotion is the kick in the ass that I needed.