Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 05:29 PM

Default Re: shure earbuds

[ QUOTE ]
I recently got Shure e2c's and they're pretty good, though I lost a couple of the earbuds already..

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a huge difference in quality, sound, and comfort between the e2s and the e4s. I'd urge anyone who was considering buying the e2s to make sure they've tried out both models.

scrub
Old 10-25-2005, 05:33 PM

Yeah, the e4 bass is extremely precise and more than adequate. I wouldn't want to listen to a bassier phone.

scrub
Old 02-07-2006, 11:56 PM

Apologies for bumping an old thread--starting yet another thread on headphones seemed silly.

I've been looking at Shure E4C headphones and noticed that at most normal places they retail for like $299 across the board. However, there are several sellers (on eBay, for example) that offer them in the $180 range. These sellers specifically point out that these are brand new and not refurbished. They're reputable sellers with tons of positive feedback. What gives?
Old 02-08-2006, 12:04 AM

shipping is probably lots, and you know how luxury items have ridiculous MSRP's, I got my E3's for about 125
Old 02-08-2006, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Apologies for bumping an old thread--starting yet another thread on headphones seemed silly.

I've been looking at Shure E4C headphones and noticed that at most normal places they retail for like $299 across the board. However, there are several sellers (on eBay, for example) that offer them in the $180 range. These sellers specifically point out that these are brand new and not refurbished. They're reputable sellers with tons of positive feedback. What gives?

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't use ebay much do you?
Old 02-08-2006, 01:20 AM

I got a pair of e2s a week ago, they sound great but sometimes they get loose. Should I just jam them in my ear farther? I have them decently far in and can tell the difference between when they are not in right and when I am getting the sound I am supposed to. What size of buds do people use?

edit- I meant to say that they get loose when I am walking or at the gym. When I am sitting at my computer they work great.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got a pair of e2s a week ago, they sound great but sometimes they get loose. Should I just jam them in my ear farther? I have them decently far in and can tell the difference between when they are not in right and when I am getting the sound I am supposed to. What size of buds do people use?

[/ QUOTE ]

change the ear pads or whatever they're called. they came w/ different sizes and styles.

bwana
Old 02-08-2006, 01:23 AM

I think I use the middle of the 3 grey soft rubber ones, and they slide around a little unless I clean out my ears good before use
Old 02-08-2006, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
They're probably legit. I'd be shocked if there weren't a decent-sized oversupply of these.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:30 AM

http://www.headphone.com/products/ad...d-accessories/