Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Questions Re Navigating in the MTT Strategy Forum

I’m relatively new to this site and have begun to explore the MTT Strategy Forum beginning with Lloyd’s FAQ’s V1.5.

Maybe the problems I’ve encountered are due to my lack of familiarity with the site but any suggestions will be appreciated. This is what I’ve encountered so far:

#4 – link to Raymer posts takes me to an archive index. I presume his posts are spread throughout. I’ve searched by his name and nickname but so far no hits. Any suggestions for finding them ?

#8 – I could not connect with the referenced SNG tracker software. Anyone know if this software or anything similar is available at another link ?

Archives – when I follow up on a topic, I typically am directed to an archive index page. The archive page shows me as not logged on although I am searching as logged on via the main site. When I attempt to logon at the archive with my main site name and pass, no success. Then I found and tried the apparent (?) separate registration for archives but the message said not currently being accepted. I read the FAQ’s again but couldn’t find anything that addressed this situation. Have I missed something ?

Thank you for your assistance.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: Questions Re Navigating in the MTT Strategy Forum

The post is fairly old so some of the links have been broken. Someone would have to go through and fix the broken link, I will see if I can get someone to do it.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:44 PM

Thank you Jorollo. Whenever it is convenient for someone would be great! I'll check back there periodically. There's a lifetime of other material for me to digest.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:45 PM

Sorry for the typo Jurollo