Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 05:25 PM

Default Re: hs balla, get an apartment and GRLS LDO?!

"in school ive always been kind of quiet and never really reached out to anyone"

So getting your own apartment will fix this? How about joining some clubs or playing a sport.

"friends who have never hung out with me"

An interesting concept there. I'm guessing you might have some 'friends' come over and take advantage of your place.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You don't make friends by having nice things. It's not going to make you any less social awkward or any more popular.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes but living with my parents is a huge beat for me and i believe its preventing me from having confidence since i cant ever invite anyone over

its true that i will stil be socially awkward but if i have a nice place where people like to chill im bound to get some ass eventually.

this is a vehicle for meeting and talking to girls and somewhat of a demonstration of higher value (having my own place). not having these things are among my biggest problems IMO.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:27 PM

Everyone in high school lives with their parents. Stop making up excuses when the problem resides in yourself.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:28 PM

Do what u feel that u would like, do not ever try or buy something because it might make u look cool to other people. That is so sick that u moved up so quickly and u are not even 17 yet. I dont think u can get your own apartment until u turn 18, maybe your parents could sign for it, im not sure.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:29 PM

yea dude not to be a dick but having ur own pad will just encourage kids to use you, not be your friend. if you are tryin to improve your social life just go to parties and make a good impression, don't throw them unless u know what's up. with that said, having your own apptmnt. senior year would be [censored] awesome so i reccomend it for sure but not just so u can throw parties if that's what ur planning.

[ QUOTE ]

Blowing an unnecessary $1500/month on rent for the sole purpose for getting laid and throwing parties is retarded. Save your cash, party at your friend's place, and bang girls in the passenger seat of your car.

[/ QUOTE ]

looooooooooooooooool this is pretty much why i live at home

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You don't make friends by having nice things. It's not going to make you any less social awkward or any more popular.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes but living with my parents is a huge beat for me and i believe its preventing me from having confidence since i cant ever invite anyone over

its true that i will stil be socially awkward but if i have a nice place where people like to chill im bound to get some ass eventually.

this is a vehicle for meeting and talking to girls and somewhat of a demonstration of higher value (having my own place). not having these things are among my biggest problems IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Using the phrase "Demonstration of higher value" as a 16 year old "pro" basically says all we need to hear right there.

This is probably the dumbest idea I've read on here in a LONG time.

High school is a vehicle for meeting girls. They won't blow you because you have your own apartment. Or maybe they will, but that won't change the fact that you're socially awkward. Plus, chances are your parents aren't as bad as you think and you'd find that out REAL fast when you actually did move out.

I pray that this is just a dumb troll post. Please, please, let me be right.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone in high school lives with their parents. Stop making up excuses when the problem resides in yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
i know most of it resides in myself but its still a fact that my house is disgusting. i have two dogs and they literally stink up the whole house. and my parents are ALWAYS home

i want some privacy and the ability to have people over my place.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:31 PM

Don't do it. Kurosh is right.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:34 PM

When do u plan on doing this? I would say keep playing and when u make another 5k start planning the move. If I was 16 and in your shoes I would look into doing something like thia.