Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2007, 06:43 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
Can we get Everest supported plzzz, the site is full of bad nits and i want to make 10ptbb+ at nl400+ pls kthx

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp
Old 10-10-2007, 09:25 AM

is there anyway to import a PokerOffice database into HM? thanks
Old 10-10-2007, 02:43 PM

im getting a T$ display for my tournaments instead of the actual money won [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2007, 02:48 PM

Hey thanks again for HM.
In the 'hands-more filters', how do I filter to only hands where on the Turn, I was IP and was check/raised, as well as hands where, on the Turn, and I was OP, and I bet out, and was raised? In other words, a filter that returns both of these. THANKS!
Old 10-10-2007, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In the 'hands-more filters', how do I filter to only hands where on the Turn, I was IP and was check/raised, as well as hands where, on the Turn, and I was OP, and I bet out, and was raised? In other words, a filter that returns both of these. THANKS!

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now you can't do "or" conditions like this - not because it isn't possible but just because I haven't found an intuitive way to make that work well for people yet. This will happen though - having an or condition is pretty important for filtering.

[ QUOTE ]
im getting a T$ display for my tournaments instead of the actual money won/quote]

Yes, I'm spending a bunch of time right now on adding real $ for tourney results much like Tourney Manager.

[ QUOTE ]
is there anyway to import a PokerOffice database into HM? thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now the only way is to export your hand histories from PO and then import them into HM as raw hand histories. Post launch I'll add PO importing although it will be after the PT importer.

[ QUOTE ]
How about double-clicking opening up more information? As example, when reviewing stats vs. other players, if I double click on the player, pull up another screen with all of the hands against that player (or perhaps go to the hands screen, with that player as the filter).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be doing a lot more of this - right now I'm focusing on the framework and making sure the core stuff works good but convenience things like this will definately be added.

[ QUOTE ]
Can we get Everest supported plzzz, the site has 30K+ players

[/ QUOTE ]

Ultimate Bet and OnGame are next. After that it goes back to a poll and I'm sure Everest will do well in that.

[ QUOTE ]
For the HUD it would be useful to filter stats by varying sample sizes. For example:
VPIP/PFR over last 1k hands.
$ won over all hands.
Fold river over last 5k hands.
etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is possible although for all but maybe 3 or 4 stats I don't know if it is practical. However, weight adjusting things like VPIP/PFR/3Bet to weight more recent days higher than hands from 3 months ago is definately doable although it won't be there initially.

[ QUOTE ]

...and import from HM Alpha too, please

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Alpha too. Hand history table is the same in both the Alpha and Beta.

I'm going to take a few more days before publicly releasing this new build. The private testers are using it and I'm working out a few things, adding a few things, improving tourney support and also trying to make sure that what everyone gets works very well for them.

rvg
Old 10-10-2007, 04:18 PM

With the final version do yuou have to install those two other programs? Just wondering, and is that sql program secure?
Old 10-10-2007, 04:43 PM

Do you need anymore private testers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2007, 06:07 PM

Im trying to setup PostgreSQL on another computer and when I get to the Service configuration part, I leave the domain the same and put in a pword. When I click next a popup comes up saying "Invalid username specified: Logon failure; unknown username or bad password."

What does this mean and how can I get past it?
Old 10-10-2007, 06:19 PM

Hi, I have been observing 16 fulltilt tables for a few days. This day it started going really slow with tons of duplicate hands and lots of errors. Thoughts on this?

Old 10-10-2007, 06:33 PM

Ok, I tried changing the username to something else and that worked but now after it is almost done installing a popup comes up saying "User postgres could not be created: The user account already exists!"

This definitely didnt happen on the last computer I installed this on, what am I doing different this time?