Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 04:55 AM

Default Re: Chris Benoit and Wife found dead

The obvious schills like Apter, ryder, Magee, ect. Figured a informed guy like you would know that.

You need to quit making silly assumptions too. I know who Keller and Meltzer are.

And grow a pair and quit hiding behind a gimmick account to insult everyone in this thread. You're reading too much into what people write here. This has been a interesting thread with contributions by some long time and well respected members and noobs alike.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ESPN is reporting that Daniel had needle tracks in his arm from being repeatedly injected with HGH because the family thought he was undersized.

This "Insider" site believes that Chavo Guerrero received one of those text messages. No surprise since he was
benoit's best friend after Eddie Guerrero died.

Bizarre to say the least.

[/ QUOTE ]

That second link is to Meltzers website. Two pages ago and before you entered the thread riding his nuts.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:50 AM

Yes when you say stuff like "Anything reported on a wrestling site has to be taken with a grain of salt" oooooooooooobviously you're just talking about the clowns and not the legit reporters, and should everyone just assume that or was it written in your in-depth analysis of the wrestling media and I just missed it?

Reading too much into what people are saying here? No. I'm just reading what people are saying here, sir. It just so happens some of it is untrue and pretty silly.

And you are correct this thread has been interesting(although more sad then anything) up until the slight thread retardation you and a few others caused, but I'm sure we can get back on track now.

Oh and yea this is a gimmick account I made a few weeks ago cause I obv. figured someone would try to soil the good name of true wrestling reporters everywhere eventually, it was just a matter of time.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:13 AM

Wrestling is not legitimate sport, everyone posting here knows that. It's a modern day carny act. That's why the grain of salt.

Intentionally misquoting someone to make a point is silly. So is making ignorant assumptions. I read that kind of stuff in your retardation posts. You also claimed you're smarter than everyone in the thread. No.

I agree the thread is sad and interesting and needs to get back on track.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh and yea this is a gimmick account I made a few weeks ago cause I obv. figured someone would try to soil the good name of true wrestling reporters everywhere eventually, it was just a matter of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe. Good comeback.

-edited for spelling and stuff
Old 06-28-2007, 07:00 AM

How were you intentionally misquoted, the stuff I quoted was said by you correct? And where exactly did I say i'm smarter than everyone in the thread? Please read better. I didn't respond about the last few pages to show how smart I was, it was clearly just to point out something in the thread that was very false/silly.

This is getting way off topic now. Back to the double murderer....

I agree with Vickrey completely. To say that roid rage is to blame for Benoits actions doesn't make much sense since 100s if not 1000s of wrestlers have taken steroids and even if .5% of them expierienced this type of "rage" there would be alot more dead families of wrestlers.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:41 AM

GiMmIcK aCcOuNtS aRe FuN, bUt UsInG oNe To HiDe YoUr IdEnTiTy So ThAt YoU cAn BeRaTe OtHeR pOsTeRs AnOnYmOuSlY iS uBeR lAmE
Old 06-28-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
MP,

Now: "It's not surprising to find out ANY pro wrestler takes steroids or painkillers."

Earlier: "I've never heard his name come up in regards to steroids or painkillers.

Is it totally out of the question? No, but it's highly unlikely given what is known about him."

"Well, internet dirtsheets/massive amounts of insider wrestling knowledge was discussed numerous times in the thread."

I'm not trying to rip on you, dude. I'm simply pointing out that what you learn from "internet dirtsheets" and the "massive amounts of insider wrestling knowledge" appear to have given fans far from an accurate picture of this guy. That's all I'm saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

El Diablo,

The fact that MikeyP didn't realise that this guy...

...was on steroids is hardly evidence that smarks on the whole aren't pretty tuned in to the wrestling industry.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:34 AM

This is why steriod witch hunts are retarded.

While there's lots of other contextual factors that made if very very likely Benoit was using, the simple fact that he was ripped is hardly the best one.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:40 AM

The NLF is also fixed much like WWE and I dont see you guys complaining.

There is no other way to explain the Patriots beating the Chargers in last years playoffs.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is why steriod witch hunts are retarded.

While there's lots of other contextual factors that made if very very likely Benoit was using, the simple fact that he was ripped is hardly the best one.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? The simple fact that Benoit was a super ripped pro wrestler is the absolute prime reason to assume he was on steroids.