Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2007, 05:52 AM

Default Re: Child\'s QQ -v- Yang\'s JJ

i just thought i would chime in here to say that childs is a HUGE PUSS. wowowwoowowwowowowow. hes is final table chip leader if he wins the hand. if he folds he has like 18x the big blind (and dont forget there are antes). plus he has played with yang and if someone has raised the past FOUR OUT OF EIGHT HANDS AND YOU HAVE QQ, then jesus tapdancing christ, i hope he took his winnings and went straight to chanel and bought himself a nice dress. whats the point of calling preflop? i guess if you want to be absolutely sure an A or K doesnt come out on the flop, then you can just call. and i love how he commits half his chips and folds. i guess he was playing QQ for set value there. i will make fun of him if i ever see him playing live, but i doubt that i, or anyone else, will remember who lee childs is a couple months from now.

but to be fair,
[ QUOTE ]
this is the most ridiculous laydown in the history of televised poker! I dont know how these guys make final tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

the worst laydown in the history of televised poker is by some guy whose name i have forgotten (surprise) who had TT and flopped a set and then folded on like a KT8 board. i dont know if anyone remembers this hand, but right after he folded he said to phil ivey who was next to him that he folded TT and he may have made a mistake and phil just laughed at him and said, "no. no way you folded TT just now. no way." i think it was on espn a few years ago.