Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 06:45 AM

Default Re: Poker After Dark thread (week of 11/5 - Of Mouth and Men)

The best part is how all the other players are doing everything they can to ignore him. Antonio's body is shifted as far away from him as possible even though he's right next to him. Mike Sexton just has his head down the whole time and seems like he's played with Boston far too much in his lifetime. Mattusow is just whispering to Gold or Wasika the whole time. Gold seems like he's afraid to even speak to him. Funny stuff.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:54 AM

lol at Jamie saying he thought about going all in in that KQ v Wasika hand. Granted it would have worked but he was reraising for value and then said going all in crossed his mind.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:58 AM

This dude is obviously trying to play to the cameras so he can get invited to more TV tables. You can see in Antonio's face that he cant stand sitting next to this guy... He's gotta be on coke or somethin... That cant be natural.

ahahahah Matusow shakes everyone's hand except Boston's after he busts...
Old 11-08-2007, 07:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This dude is obviously trying to play to the cameras so he can get invited to more TV tables. You can see in Antonio's face that he cant stand sitting next to this guy... He's gotta be on coke or somethin... That cant be natural.

ahahahah Matusow shakes everyone's hand except Boston's after he busts...

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's his plan then it ain't working. I'd be surprised if they ever let him set foot inside a poker shoot again. I just wanted to blow my brains out listening to him.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anyone else think natalie is really hot? i think they should make her walk around topless as a ratings boost

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, very hot. They should keep her and/or Shana on screen much more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shana? Who's that? Except for the intro and sigh off and exit interviews we rarely see her anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

See. I knew as soon as I wrote that the PAD producers would go back to their edit machines and do a quick recut just for us.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:16 AM

The more I see from Gold, the more I like his play. The guy is tough to play against.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:06 AM

I'm watching Wednesday's episode online and man, I have to take a little breather every few minutes to prevent myself from punching Boston in the head right through my monitor.

One little bonus was I googled his name and came across a thread about the PAD game on lasvegasadvisor.com. It's pretty interesting because Boston's actually on there himself yelling about his play.

NSFW:
http://forums.lasvegasadvisor.com/me...mp;STARTPAGE=1

A nice bonus in that thread is a nude pic of Shana Hiatt. Maybe I'm the only one here who hasn't seen it, dunno.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:16 AM

gold is so retarded it's unebelievable. I mean check trip queens twice then reraising wasicka. Wasicka knew that gold overvalues hands and against anyone else should and would have mucked to the reraise but he knew that gold could easily overvalue his hand there. How retarded is gold there, he just isn't a very good player. And i would hate to play with boston.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:25 AM

As an european I kind of wonder what kind of accent Mike Sexton has. Its so.....american [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Is it just his nasal voice that does it? Gold value-reraising the 9th nuts was hilarious!
Old 11-08-2007, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gold is so retarded it's unebelievable. I mean check trip queens twice then reraising wasicka. Wasicka knew that gold overvalues hands and against anyone else should and would have mucked to the reraise but he knew that gold could easily overvalue his hand there. How retarded is gold there, he just isn't a very good player. And i would hate to play with boston.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you hate to play with Boston and want to play with Gold. I'd chose it the other way around. At least I know that I can make Boston fold quite often and he will hardly bluff me out of a single pot. Obviously you must be looking for something else, a guy that you can't bluff, who bluffs you instead. Congrationlations for your table selection!