Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 06:13 PM

Default Re: CYOA: Toria-ran Keep

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, is the only reason you think I'm a wolf, was my sarcastic remark to lastchance? If so, I implore you to look at lastchance and bluff, and read their posts from the entire game. They have been far wolfier than teh one comment I made sarcastically.

If you still feel the need to lynch me, please consider their posts after you find me to be a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

if a bluff wagon started i can definitely consider switching off you. Lastchance's posts today have convinced me not to vote for him today.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:19 PM

Bluff, when did you say I was one of your suspects?

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, this doesn't influence my opinion of durron one way or the the other. He's still middle of the road for me, leaning slightly wolf for agreeing with me early. Which, along with KM, he never does when he's villager.

On my list yesterday, I left out traz. So here's my lynchable list for today, before I go read the 300 posts that were added when I left.

lastchance
luckay
traz
durron
kyrosmother

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Bluff - you are 100% correct. But you are posting alot more than you do as a wolf and are actually making some sense.

Here's KM's reasoning on why she thinks I'm a villager. Does anyone really think I've been posting more or making any sense at all? Either answer makes me happy. I mean, I've been trying to make more sense and post better, but seems like several people have the opposite opinion of that.

ok going back to read yesterday evening.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then here he is piling on after mets, lastchance, books, and nez jumped on me for my remark.

[ QUOTE ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, yes I do. You're posting has just been waaay off this game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wolfy part italicized. qualification tell ftw

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-28-2007, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So wait, are we voting off someone from here, and they're voting off someone from there? (ie 2 lynches)

or will we be combined before lynch?

[/ QUOTE ]

This actually sucks now that i think about it. The advantage is more for the wolves then for us. We have 2 chances to lynch a wolf (or 2), but they have 2 chances to eat THE SEER. This is very unbalanced. If there are 3 wolves here, they now have a 1/11 chance at the seer tonight instead of a 1/20 chance.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So wait, are we voting off someone from here, and they're voting off someone from there? (ie 2 lynches)

or will we be combined before lynch?

[/ QUOTE ]

This actually sucks now that i think about it. The advantage is more for the wolves then for us. We have 2 chances to lynch a wolf (or 2), but they have 2 chances to eat THE SEER. This is very unbalanced. If there are 3 wolves here, they now have a 1/11 chance at the seer tonight instead of a 1/20 chance.

[/ QUOTE ]
Doh, you're right. Double the lynches, double the night-kills, but still only one seer peek (and we have to wait for our powerz to kick in). Urgh.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:32 PM

Bluff, you also said traz, and luckay were good suspects, but now its down to me and lastchance?
Old 03-28-2007, 06:34 PM

I think kbar not really addressing his really weird joke response is wolfy. It is at least interesting, and worthy of some discussion.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:37 PM

What didn't I address? I didn't mean to not respond to everything, and thought I had.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What didn't I address? I didn't mean to not respond to everything, and thought I had.

[/ QUOTE ]
You made probably the wolfiest post ever. I mean, no villager fakes wolf. Obviously, you think it's a joke, but I don't think you're giving that post the attention that needs to be done to it.

After that, I expect to hear 10 posts of contentless "I am a villager and stop paying so much attention to my joke, it was just a joke, stop being morans, etc" but it hasn't happened. Instead, you go right back to attacking people. It's not the response I would have expected.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:57 PM

In my mind, those kind of posts don't do the village any good. I thought it was clear it was a joke. I answer the same whether I am a wolf or a villager, and didn't feel it necessary to spam the thread with "contentless" posts like that. I was joking, but it's not something to be forgotten either. I think too much attention is being given to it, but why take even more time away from the village by dwelling on it?
Old 03-28-2007, 06:59 PM

Those kinds of jokes are almost always wolf. Villagers will rationalize themselves out of making it, "just in case" it gets them lynched. Wolves will rationalize themselves INTO making it, thinking they can say "i would have done it as a villager"