Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 11-22-2007, 10:36 PM

Default Degen/WallyBalls/blueman

Have to admit I didn't see that one coming. Now I don't feel so bad that I kept calling him "blewaman". [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] No clue why he felt the need to blow himself up though, guess he couldn't take the anonymity anymore even though he was becoming a semi-celeb for those staking threads.

Also, I am as fat as I've ever been, there is like zero question. Damned third and fourth helpings. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2007, 08:27 AM

Default Re: Degen/WallyBalls/blueman

Could you give ma hint/link/searchword to find out about what you are talking? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] thx
Old 11-23-2007, 11:16 AM

My Dutch friend,

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post13077330

I should have provided a link in my original post. I think I was just bloated on turkey and not thinking clearly.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:53 PM

Epic
Old 11-23-2007, 01:39 PM

jay claims he told me this 6 months ago and apparently i just shrugged.

sorry heh
Old 11-23-2007, 04:59 PM

makes sense if you think about it. Blueman posted a decent amount in BFI but they were all low quality posts.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:54 PM

the fact that i have been abusing and mocking both of those posters without knowing they were degen means i am a great mod
Old 11-24-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the fact that i have been abusing and mocking both of those posters without knowing they were degen means i am a great mod

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not nice at all. Somebody should make a thread in ATF or something about this rampant mod abuse.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:28 PM

I just banned degen again. Apparently he's planning a jihad on 2+2's traffic by buying up all relevant 2+2 domains. I don't really know too much about it. Here is his blog post that he spammed in travel.

[ QUOTE ]
It's a great life. I feel like I've been let free from a mental prison. I broke up with my girlfriend and took a break from poker. I was miserable for one week, really bad. Then I began to wake up. Now I am in the zone with business and personal relationships like I have never been. I'm managing an international team of people that is growing by the day.

So ya traveling has been fun. I'm listening to some Kanye and ducking greens and reds like I'm isteward or nos1nos2. Do me a favor and if you figure out what you think I've said in the following long rambling epic post, don't be a tardface and blast it all over various internet forums and mod forums and affiliate forums and all that jazz. It would be nice if I could retain the ability to reply in this thread with this account and then we can go from there. Pretty sure I'll continue the staking thing and Nation got in on that last week, and I hope he'll get in in this week, not that he'd let that influence his modding decisions, but ya, I think this is newsworthy and I think he agrees and I think it'll be a whole lot better for all involved if I can communicate about those things in this thread instead of through my personal blog, which the 2+2 admins have no control over. Anyway, here it is...

[50 Cent]
Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a [censored]
It's not your birthday!

[Chorus] (2x)
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed

[Verse]
When I pull out up front, you see the Benz on dubs
When I roll 20 deep, it's 20 knives in the club
[censored] heard I [censored] with Dre, now they wanna show me love
When you sell like Eminem, and the hoes they wanna [censored]
But homie ain't nothing change hold down, G's up
I see Xzibit in the Cutt that [censored] roll that weed up
If you watch how I move you'll mistake me for a playa or pimp
Been hit wit a few shells but I dont walk wit a limp
In the hood then the ladies saying "50 you hot"
They like me, I want them to love me like they love 'Pac
But holla in New York them [censored]'ll tell ya im loco
And the plan is to put the rap game in a choke hold
I'm feelin' focused man, my money on my mind
I got a mill out the deal and I'm still on the grind
Now shawty said she feeling my style, she feeling my flow
Her girlfriend wanna get bi and they ready to go

[Chorus] (2x)

[Bridge]
My flow, my show brought me the doe
That bought me all my fancy things
My crib, my cars, my pools, my jewels
Look [censored] I got K-Mart and I ain't change

[Verse]
And you should love it, way more then you hate it
[censored] you mad? I thought that you'd be happy I made it
I'm that cat by the bar toasting to the good life
You that [censored] ass [censored] trying to pull me back right?
When my junk get to pumpin in the club it's on
I wink my eye at ya bitch, if she smiles she gone
If the roof on fire, let the [censored] burn
If you talking bout money homie, I ain't concerned
I'm a tell you what Banks told me cause go 'head switch the style up
If the [censored] hate then let 'em hate
Watch the money pile up
Or we go upside there wit a bottle of bub
You know where we [censored] be

[Chorus] (2x)

[Talking]
(laughing) Don't try to act like you ain't know where we been either [censored]
In the club all the time [censored], its about to pop off [censored]
G-Unit

I tried to buy 2+2 publishing, and the forums. Mason Malmuth is an irrational prick. They think their $3-5 million dollar asset is worth $100,000,000. Ok, have fun on that acid trip sir. I'm done drooling over the prospect of working with 2+2, in any form. It was a fun process to put the deal together, and as time goes on I'll talk more about it, but in the end what I figured out is that the poker world, specifically when it relates to site owners and marketers, is filled with amateurs. I figured out I have a network of hundreds of people up to the highest levels of online poker. I wrote an amazing business plan and parlayed the possibility of this deal into things which could be much bigger. In short, it is an amazing time for me right now.

If you are one that cares, I was Blueman and Wally Balls on 2+2 for the last five or six months. I built up strong names with each of them and Blueman is going to be missed this week in BBV. Poker backing site Stakaments.com got over 2,000 hits last Sunday. I had over 300 people send in emails asking to be staked through the site, and I chose a strong crop of 20 to play the Stars Sunday Million. We lost money overall but it was of no consequence and was to be expected really, we won $13,000 the week before. Now this Sunday they'll find Blueman banned and Degen laughing his asss off at having served up the ultimate 2+2 ownage. I how I wish I had saved the PM's! Blueman had a great reputation, certain mods are just clowns that have no idea what is best for 2+2. Whatever, I've finally outgrown it. Now I'll hire some college kids and pay them to get good at posting on 2+2 and take 60% of their profits. Seems better anyway

I'll be updating this blog more, but you'll have a new Bill. This is no longer Degen. This is not Wild Bill, this is not Blueman. This is the CEO of TorrentMarketing.com. You can follow along on my business blog

I think I've outgrown this blog, but I'm very glad I was talked into opening it back up again. I'll leave it here, for the ages. I'm not ashamed of anything. If anybody has that post saved from when I choked that whore, email it to me, I want to put it back up. I'd never do that now and it was rather horrible, but that was some good writing...and one helluva an experience. (Once I can figure out how to turn the archives back on I'll do that)

Maybe I said some stupid [censored] when I was first starting out, maybe when I was in college I got in a bit of trouble, maybe I had to claw my way into the rakeback industry and to do so I bent some rules (something the owner of AlwaysBluff recently told me he thinks is the only way one could get in at this point)...maybe all of that is true. But it was over a year ago. People change. I've changed. I'm now one of the leaders of the industry (The Super Affiliate Union, Torrent Marketing, Rake Aid Rakeback, Cash Game Poker Tour, Poker Giveaways, Poker News Media and many more, are all led, owned or directed by me). I go to Affiliate Conventions now and they treat me like royalty when I tell them how much business I do. I have private meetings with site owners and guest passes to VIP parties with open bars. Things have changed. I am fully trusted for tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars on a regular basis, and to anybody who has any [censored] weight or clue whatsoever in this industry, I am an upstanding and desirable person to work with. If you don't like me, well, you are now one of the people who I will now and forever refer to simply as, haters.

I'm sitting here contemplating fake names and all of this BS, because of like 9 people really. Jesus. What an idiot. STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE, in any business. Some people are gonna hate. Well. This is what I'm going to do next time I think about the haters, I'm going to come back to this blog post and read it (because its the best one I have ever written) and then play this video. And it will all be ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

he also im'd me and asked me if he could pay me $5/1000 unique visitors to his page if he could recreate all my posts on a separate website. I think he's trying to buy up peoples posts (as apparently they own the posts, not 2+2) and make money off of it.

here are some websites he sent me

http://www.twoplustwoarchive.com/

http://www.twoplustwosucks.com/

http://www.twoplustwoforums.com/
Old 11-24-2007, 10:29 PM

also i did not know blueman was degen until the atf thread. i then im'd degen about it, he told me a little bit about this then spammed travel. i immediately banned and deleted. i'm not sure how much info he gives me will be useful but all this is just an fyi.