Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games

Old 11-29-2007, 12:50 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

f it

jennfox
Old 11-29-2007, 12:55 PM

you need to look back and see if what ive done so far this game makes sense for me to do as a wolf. i guarantee you it doesnt. think again, kyro..
Old 11-29-2007, 12:57 PM

also, kristiefix is an OBVIOUS WOLF
Old 11-29-2007, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, kristiefix is an OBVIOUS WOLF

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?
Old 11-29-2007, 12:58 PM

i have reasons, let me quote them, one sec
Old 11-29-2007, 01:03 PM

hai guys

not sure why i was 2nd in voting last night? The MDD rule is in full effect, as always.

Besides that, I have little time to give this game, and if im being lynched for that, so be it. My reads are based on little things i pick up on the skims im able to do, and im not too willing to take detailed reasons as to why im voting that person or why theyre on my list. If this makes me more likely to be a wolf in your eyes, so be it, although i believe the opposite to be true. If i was a wolf i would be more likely to provide reasoning so as to not draw suspicion to myself.

In summary, im a villager, but im a better lynch than a seer, or anyone important. However, the reasons provided by (now dead) VR and (still alive)GT1T are bogus and wolfy, even if theyre not wolves.

As far as my wolf list, Ive changed my mind again and think Books is a wolf again, it just works out too perfect. I also think Kristifix is a wolf (tone), and maybe even OurHouse(just for disagreeing with his list). So if i get a chance to look over this thread in detail today (doubtful), I will be looking at these three the strongest.

Books
Old 11-29-2007, 01:05 PM

if books is a wolf i dont think kristie can be. if both books and mdoran are wolves its even more unlikely.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thats not to say that im strongly opposed to lynching LC, btw. just that im not going to do it because he might be a wolf peek and im not going to do it because kristie says that it might be.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe I ever said I thought that? You people are nuts. Cindy probably left a clue, but it seems I must not have understood it. I already said the paranoid comment was the only thing that stood out to me. If she had caught a wolf on day 1 I think she would have been more forward about it.

Also, about books.
He knew he was going to get heat, and probably get lynched... VP is really the only thing that makes since if he is evil because he would have known nich would die in his stead right... so -predicting- it makes him look better. I would assume that is what a body double does. I don't necessarily think he is a good lynch target though... he could also be telling the truth. One thing I do notice is that he wasn't nightkilled, which is sorta weird if he is really this great powerful thing... still, I don't think he is a good lynch today. Why? I think he will likely either be nightkilled soon by one side or the other... also if he does have other ways he can help us, it isn't worth the risk.

[/ QUOTE ]

this to me feels like a wolf post.

combine that with her days of distraction, flirting, defensiveness, lack of contribution of anything worthwhile, she flip flops her votes around.

she voted kyro yesterday, simply bc she had "no idea who to vote for" so she guess kryo was as good as any based on some weird post he made about being 2/3 wolf or 2/3whatever it doesnt matter. and when vr told everyone to reread mdorand, kristiefix was the FIRST ONE to do so and literally jump on that wagon.

i have to go back further and see who she has interacted with etc etc, but i REMEMBER doing exactly what shes doing here the first time I was a wolf here on pog; like "oh this is so confusing", "you guys all know each other", "this is so fast and different, im not used to it"

bla bla bla bla bla.

kristiefix is a wolf imo
Old 11-29-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thats not to say that im strongly opposed to lynching LC, btw. just that im not going to do it because he might be a wolf peek and im not going to do it because kristie says that it might be.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe I ever said I thought that? You people are nuts. Cindy probably left a clue, but it seems I must not have understood it. I already said the paranoid comment was the only thing that stood out to me. If she had caught a wolf on day 1 I think she would have been more forward about it.

Also, about books.
He knew he was going to get heat, and probably get lynched... VP is really the only thing that makes since if he is evil because he would have known nich would die in his stead right... so -predicting- it makes him look better. I would assume that is what a body double does. I don't necessarily think he is a good lynch target though... he could also be telling the truth. One thing I do notice is that he wasn't nightkilled, which is sorta weird if he is really this great powerful thing... still, I don't think he is a good lynch today. Why? I think he will likely either be nightkilled soon by one side or the other... also if he does have other ways he can help us, it isn't worth the risk.

[/ QUOTE ]

the above quote is still by kristie- i bolded an especially egregious part that i completely disagree with and furthers my suspicion that she is most likely a wolf.

if books is going to be lynched, he needs to be forced to use all his powers. this is an LDO statement. if he is telling the truth, he will and it will benefit us, and if he's lying it wont matter. kristie says it "isnt worth the risk"!!!! LOLOLOL
Old 11-29-2007, 01:39 PM

MOD NOTE

Due to the forum software change happening on Sunday I'm going to say that Saturday-Monday is going to be one game day. I will post day on Saturday morning (ok maybe afternoon we'll see) and the next lynch after that will be Monday night at 9:00 PM.

Thank you