Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2007, 12:00 PM

Default possible 3-some with a couple dykes.

Well I'm single now.. so lookin to get laid pretty bad. Anway.. out of the blue a chic that I [censored] like 4 years ago (and I haven't seen or talked to her in like 2.5 years leaves me a message, seeing if I want to hang out. She's a black chic pretty f'd up int he head but a nice girl. Her parents are rich.. i actually mow their grass... own a lawn business.)

When we [censored] the first time we were coked out and it was pretty fun and nasty. Well I talked to her and she doesn't have a license.. lost it.. but she said she'd have her gf drive her over cuz they wanted to pick up a lil weed. Well they got here and when she said GF.. she meant a real GF.. like sleeping in the same bed in her parents house for the last 2 years. Her gf is a cute kinda skater chic but I'm thinking they want to get some dick in their relationship. I dunno if the black chic has told her gf about our past experience, but I'm trying to think how i need to work this. I don't want to look like a total fool when I start making advances and find out they are totally against the dick. I don't think that's possible though.. they just dyking cuz they emotionally unstable and never had any luck with men is my guess. What you guys think?