BASTARD 67 18.21%
Voters: 368. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2007, 02:29 PM

Default Re: Private Dancer

once u go half black you only bang halfbacks
Old 10-18-2007, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GA -- Give up on grad school girl. Once you go black you never go back. I'm guessing there is a time delay in your case since she is only half black.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once you go half black, you never go half back. Kiss your football aspiriations goobye, afaik.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:34 PM

You live a movie-life GA. The bitch you just banged hadn't even got into the taxi yet probably, and you're straight up sending pics to another girl. Awesome.

Don Giovanni, ideed. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2007, 09:24 AM

Question for the master GA: Does negging work on guys? Or does it just piss you off? Like if I mentioned how old and decrepit you were?

j/k

No, but really, 32 year old is back on the scene - I called him out on his age haha but I laughed when I said it to be nice. He was like - "we don't talk about that" and "hey I didn't lie!" He really doesn't look 32 and he went out of his way to verify my number (he had messed up and claims he tried to call me last week, he then verified the phone worked by texting me later then coming over etc.)

It seems like he is going to a lot of trouble - is he legit? Bestow your wisdom on me!
Old 10-19-2007, 10:51 AM

Girls asking for my advice lolz.

Uh, hard to say. It depends on what you want out of him (which of course you don't know because you're a chick) (not that I'm any better) (hence I am a chick)...if you think you need to seduce him or play hard to get this is a good idea...but it also may annoy him.

TBH what annoys me as an older guy is younger chicks who drape themselves all over me but have nothing to say and just want to be swept off their feet and entertained...so some light mental torture over his age is probably a good thing. Plus you are clearly turned on by the age difference, otherwise you wouldn't keep bringing it up, and if he knows his sh--t he'll play along.

Just don't whisper in his ear when you have sex for the first time: "IM ONLY 16!". True story. (She was 24)

So what do you mean by "back on the scene?" Did y'all hook up? DETAILS PEOPLE IM NOT THE ONLY PLAYER ON THIS TEAM.

I talked to the Gradschoolgirl for 2 hours on the phone last night,drunk and hungry lying in the grass in front of a bank in Dupont Circle. People kept walking by and laughing at me which I got to relay to her which made her laugh a lot. Once I got a thumbs up from a mexican lady.

I'm totally in love, CRAP. CRAPCRAPCRAP. She's very resistant, in some ways, but she was really excited when I told her that I had a "Very Important Business Trip" to go to in the Midwest that will bring me to where she is...

Good or bad sign? I gave her a hickey on Sunday night...she tells me there's some guy she was dating who she broke it off with a while ago who she still hangs out with...he was really pissed apparently when he saw it, and worse, she cares about it, wants to assure him she doesn't have a bf (which she doesn't, and i keep assuring her that I dont want to make her my gf because of the distance thing)...She's just that kind of chick though...

Anyway, I have no idea what I want. I can't be in a LDR...but I can't let her go...I want her to drop out of school, but she'd be bitter forever if I made her do that. I would totally move out there, but if I did that she'd forever see me as this weak follower dude and that wouldn't work...plus she lives in a sucky place...The ideal thing would be for WWIII to start and the two of us could join a platoon of brave rebels who'd live in the hills of Utah and fight the Chinese Invaders using stolen hunting rifles and eating deer jerky and wild strawberries.

imo.

Sigh.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The ideal thing would be for WWIII to start and the two of us could join a platoon of brave rebels who'd live in the hills of Utah and fight the Chinese Invaders using stolen hunting rifles and eating deer jerky and wild strawberries.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would make a pretty sweet movie imo.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:39 AM

GA -

I'm pretty sure you are living the protagonist's life from The Tao of Steve. Congrats.

Seriously, that's a tough play there, sounds like your options are v limited. you'll know more once you go out there i guess.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:02 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

GA maybe we can start an emo band? And tour? And pick up emo chicks in our cross country shenanigans.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:15 PM

RJ: Make it Postal Service style electonemo and you've got yrself a deal.

Hmmm, some random chick just wrote me on myspace. She is fat, but not terribly fat.

Oh wait she is friends with my friend.
LET US GOGOGO...
Old 10-19-2007, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would totally move out there, but if I did that she'd forever see me as this weak follower dude and that wouldn't work...plus she lives in a sucky place

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the sucky place is a much bigger problem, honestly. There's probably enough history to fight through the former, assuming she even perceives it as weak - it seems pretty ballsy to me to [censored] pick up and go on what is essentially a whim like that. Crazy and/or obsessive looking would be my worries.

Going out to visit her if you're not interested in the LDR or moving seems like a bad idea. How can it possibly turn out well? Either things eventually get awkward, which sucks, or you are just torturing yourself with what you can't or won't have. I understand the impulse, but it seems unwise.