Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2007, 07:04 PM

Default Re:

I tried loading my epassporte account with a Visa gift card. I entered all the info, FPS, their company, took my money, but I have nothing in my account. WTF? I sent them a message, and they sent some crap about restrictions on gift cards. None of the restrictions apply to what I am doing, so I replied, but have not received any word back. Has anyone hada similar experience, or know of any info?

It is getting too difficult to deposit for internet gambling these days.
Old 11-24-2007, 02:23 PM

Default Re: No more Epassporte at Dynamic Gaming?

[ QUOTE ]
what site is this ^^^^^^^^^

[/ QUOTE ]
Wingows.com
Old 11-24-2007, 03:51 PM

To increase my limits from $300 to $600 it says all i have to do is click "Accept" and it will charge me $5 and instantly increase my limits.

This isn't gonna freeze my account until i send in every single form of ID i have??

I just remember hearing that increasing your limits = frozen account for god knows how long.

Or is that only if you increase past $600
Old 11-24-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To increase my limits from $300 to $600 it says all i have to do is click "Accept" and it will charge me $5 and instantly increase my limits.

This isn't gonna freeze my account until i send in every single form of ID i have??

I just remember hearing that increasing your limits = frozen account for god knows how long.

Or is that only if you increase past $600

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah the 2nd limit increase is when they require your id
Old 11-25-2007, 01:38 PM

Default Re:

[ QUOTE ]
I tried loading my epassporte account with a Visa gift card. I entered all the info, FPS, their company, took my money, but I have nothing in my account. WTF? I sent them a message, and they sent some crap about restrictions on gift cards. None of the restrictions apply to what I am doing, so I replied, but have not received any word back. Has anyone hada similar experience, or know of any info?

It is getting too difficult to deposit for internet gambling these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bypass Epass and deposit straight to the poker room. You can then withdrawl to Epass... at least at FT and stars if you've previously made a deposit using Epass.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re:

I received the following on my epassporte account page on 11/21. With the deletion of the 800 number and this message, I suspect something is going down.

"Dear ePassporte Account Holder,

Our records indicate that the only type of load mechanism you have used to deposit funds into your ePassporte Account is a Pre-Paid Credit Card. As a result, certain limitations have been placed on your Account for security purposes.

Below are the restrictions that have been placed on your account:

1. You will not be able to receive Peer-to-Peer (P2P) transfers from other ePassporte Personal Account Holders.

2. You will not be able to purchase an ePassporte Visa Electron Card (Physical Visa Card).

3. You will not be able to purchase ePassporte Gift Accounts.

To access these features you will need to add another load mechanism to your ePassporte Account. You must load your ePassporte Account with a Non-Prepaid Credit Card or with funds from a U.S. Bank Account. To add a new load mechanism to your ePassporte Account, please click on the "Load Money" tab under the "My Account" section and follow the instructions provided.

We hope that the above information is helpful and informative. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

ePassporte Account Holder Services"

My bank blocks transfers to epassporte directly, so I have been using prepaid for deposits. I already have a physical card. Anyone know if I can continue to use it? If not, I don't believe I will be able to get money off the site.

Also, anyone know if I can withdraw to epassporte and make a purchase at another site?

FYI, their Help number seems to have been busy 24/7 since Thanksgiving, maybe another bad sign.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:33 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

Ok, false alarm. Contacted member services. If you get a message like this, contact them. All is well.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:04 PM

Default Re:

[ QUOTE ]

Bypass Epass and deposit straight to the poker room. You can then withdrawl to Epass... at least at FT and stars if you've previously made a deposit using Epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried using the gift card to deposit directly into Poker Stars, but was denied. They stated that the bank wouldn't allow the coard to be verified by placing a hold under 2.00 on the card.
The only option left is to use my bank account, but, because I had signed up to poker Stars using an inapproriate name and thus had to change the log in name, the old name still had the epassporte with my bank account linked to it and would not allow me to deposit using the same epassporte account as I had on the inappropriate named one. I had to create a new epassporte account. I did, but, since my bank info was linked to the other epassporte account, it was denied as a loading mechanism since it is registered to the old epassporte account.

I have asked Poker Stars to just erase the account with the inappropriate name, so the other epassporte would still work, but they have refused in two e-mails.

This whole mess has totally discouraged me from using epassporte and Poker Stars. Sure, maybe having an inappropriate name was a bad idea on my part (of course I didn't think it was: "biyatch." I thought they would have afilter on the names) but the BS I have gone through to find all this out, and both sites unwillingness to help leaves me not wanting to use them ever again.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:55 PM

Default Re:

Had my epass account locked for having too much funds. About 3 weeks later they tell me they haven't received my fax. I scan required docs about 4 days ago, still no confirmation. I call today... spoke with 'June' seriously the most helpful person in their company; forwarded the docs to her, she verified all the info and sent it to the people who unlock your account. Let me run good one time and get this cleared up in less than a week.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:32 PM

Default Re:

Can I use my Epassporte card for ATMs in Europe? What kind of charges are my looking at?