Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2007, 11:34 AM

Default customer service not available

I sent 3 emails within the past 2 weeks and haven't received a response still.

I contacted the cashier at fulltilt to notify them of what was going on. I hope other posters can contact fulltilt so that they become aware of the huge mess that is MyWebATM.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:44 AM

Default Re: New website

Not sure what all you new posters are talking about, but http://www.mywebatm.com/ is still up....
Old 05-07-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Withdrawal Problems

Yesterday I withdrew $2000 from FullTilt to MyWebATM. My account at MyWebATM was credited this morning.

This afternoon, I attempted to withdraw some of the $2000 from two different ATMs. I first tried $500, and was rejected. I then tried lesser amounts, all the way down to $300, and was rejected each time.

To add insult to injury, I see now on MyWebATM that I was charged a $2.50 "issuer fee" for each of my rejected withdrawals.

I attempted to call their support number, but, at least today, you can't reach a live person there. All you'll get is a recorded message saying they're having problems with funding accounts (which, ironically, was totally problem-free for me) and a "leave a message at the beep".

Is anyone else having similar problems?
Old 05-07-2007, 03:24 PM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

I was able to get my $$$ out at the lower limits ($496 a pop) each one of the 5 were in my bank account the next business day, so that seems to still be working well. I then waited another week to see if they would ever respond to the three emails I sent them, and they did not. I decided at that time that I would not use them anymore. Mostly because I am worried about what would happen if I ever could not withdraw, a mix up, etc. There is no way to get in touch with them. So I sent them an email telling them I was done with them, and suprise, they responded to that one. Not trying to keep me, or explain anything, but just saying that if I did not use them going forward I would not be charged.
To the poster above me who is having problems getting the $ out of the atm, sorry to hear that, maybe try transfers back to your bank account, because no one knows how long it will take for them to get back to you.

My advice to everyone else: If you have any other method, use it, I just requested my first check from full tilt, so we wil see how that works. If you have to use mywebatm, I would only take the $ out of FT in $500 chunks, just so that is the most that can get hung up, while still paying the least in fees.

I also mentioned the lack of customer service and recently unannounced limit changes to FT.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:27 PM

One last question... does anyone think that it is worth it to call my bank and tell them to not let any $$$ leave my account to mywebatm. Not saying they will do anything shady, but they do have all of our bank info...
Old 05-07-2007, 04:24 PM

Default Re: Withdrawal Problems

azm,
fwiw, i was able to withdraw from my MWA account this morning via my atm card.

that message on MWA's answering machine is the same message they have had for about two weeks now.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:14 AM

Default Status Update

FWIW, despite my problems withdrawing from an actual ATM, my withdrawal from MyWebATM directly to my bank account was processed without incident.

I still haven't received a response from MyWebATM to my call and email about the problems I had in trying to withdraw from an actual ATM.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I managed to get somebody on the phone today, and they confirmed that regardless of what it says on the website, that you WILL be charged $3.95/month regardless of

[/ QUOTE ]

Over the weekend I e-mailed them concerning the $3.95 charge on 4/1. There wasn't a charge on 5/1. Today I received an e-mail from them.

"Your request to have the monthly fee reversed has been received. As requested, the monthly fee has been waived as a courtesy since you didn't have a balance at the time it was charged."

The fee has been reversed.

" 05/08/2007 11:52 3.95 Reverse : 0001677101 Monthly fee "

We'll see if the ATM still works.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:17 PM

My situation is going to call for transfering from one card to another card and then withdrawl to bank account. Not many cards that offer peer2peer like neteller, so i'm hoping this is still going to work.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:09 PM

Full tilt responds with major news!:

"We most certainly share your frustration with this situation XXX.Please be advised that we at Full Tilt Poker are currently reviewing our business relationship with the online payment processor MyWebATM, and as a prospective MyWebATM account holder, you should be aware of the following important changes:

Since you are currently a MyWebATM account holder, and have made deposits to Full Tilt Poker using that account, you may continue to use MyWebATM as your deposit and withdrawal method.

If you have created a MyWebATM account, and have not yet verified the account, MyWebATM will no longer be an available option for you in our Cashier window.

This is also the case if you do not currently hold a MyWebATM account or if you have an account but you have never used it to deposit or attempt to deposit to Full Tilt Poker.

Unfortunately XXX, since we do not have access to your MyWebATM account details, you will need to continue to try to reach their support team for further information pertaining to your MyWebATM account. You can reach MyWebATM support by emailing them at support@mywebatm.com or by phoning 1-866-746-7246.

As always, the funds in your Full Tilt Poker account remain safe, secure and available to you at all times. We are constantly searching for new and better payment processing solutions and will certainly keep you informed about all available options; we hope to have more news on this
issue in the very near future.

As an alternative, you may be interested in creating a payment processing account with ePassporte. ePassporte is a service that allows you to pre-fund a Virtual Visa using either your checking account or your debit/credit card..."