Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2007, 07:55 PM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

Just got my account activated and I'm trying to fund my account. However it says I can only deposit 100 something dollars max.... has anyone else seen this?
Old 04-27-2007, 10:31 AM

Just wanted to update.. I still have not heard back from support on either email I sent regarding their new lower max $$$ amount back to bank accounts. I did request the $496 max payout yesterday and happily I can see it as pending in my bank account already today. MWA also allowed my to request another one this morning, so it seems like it is still working, but it will just take longer.

Not happy to pay the extra $$$, truthfully if this was always their policy I would not have cared, it is less than 1%, but my big concern is the lack of a response. Will have to seriously think about if this is worth the risk going forward or if I will just request checks from FT in the future. I can just imagine what would happen if I had an actual issue and money disappeared etc... you may never hear back from them!!!
Old 04-27-2007, 11:07 AM

Well, I was one of the strongest supporters of mywebatm. I have successfully made 4 withdrawals for the max of 2700 from full tilt and each of them showed up in my bank account within 48 hours, most within 24 hours. But, just like mentioned in this thread, they went from "you'll only be charged the 3.95 a month charge on the 1st of the month and only then if you carry a balance" to charging me a montly fee. I don't carry a balance and early this month (april 4) I made a withdrawal and they immediately charged me that fee. And then of course I got charged the regular 4 dollar fee to move the money to my bank account. That still happened quickly, but I wrote them about this fee and how it isn't in concordance with their rules stated on their site. The first time I wrote them (back on the 5th) I got some stupid reply "it'll be forwarded to our management". I never got another reply. I then wrote them on April 23 and they still won't respond. I went from trusting them, to now not trusting them as they are charging fees they said that they wouldn't, and now they totally refuse to reply to messages.

cliff notes : Used to love them, now I don't trust them and will not use them anymore.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:35 PM

I managed to get somebody on the phone today, and they confirmed that regardless of what it says on the website, that you WILL be charged $3.95/month regardless of your account balance.

I went ahead and cancelled my account today, and I suggest that you all do the same. They told me that because I had a zero balance, that I would not be charged the $25 cancellation fee, but given the shady nature of the service to this point, that remains to be seen.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

cliff notes : Used to love them, now I don't trust them and will not use them anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

They dropped my limits too, I emailed asking about it, I was told technical support would contact me within a day, it's been a week and a half with two emails from me in between, and I've still heard nothing.

adios sucker
Old 05-03-2007, 05:50 PM

Hey guys,
I opened myWEBatm on April 6th and I still cannot deposit to Fulltilt. Whenever I talk to technical suppor, they says that my accont is in hold. :O So, finally they told that I can deposit on April 30th but still I cannot do it. I mean, should I cancel my account and get charged $25 or what? This is most useless thing I every did.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:44 PM

This thread is a little buried now so maybe I should start a new thread for this but...

I just was reading about mywebatm on another forum and it seems like people have been having issues over the last couple weeks. I have only used my account one time to make a deposit to Full Tilt and did not have any problems then, but that was a couple months ago.

Does anyone have any recent information about mywebatm?
Old 05-04-2007, 07:10 PM

Directscooter,
i am in exact same boat. MWA has never gotten back to me as to why the limit to transfer to bank account was lowered to $500. I actually spoke with a customer service representative who had no clue and was told a "customer service manager" would call me back. Well, that never happened.

At the moment I am withdrawing $500 a day out of a local ATM that does not charge bank fees (so it ends up costing me $2.50 per every $500 to get my money).

I, too, may end up requesting checks going forward.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:23 AM

MyWebAtm has now closed their website and they no longer answer their phones.
On April 19th (17 days ago) I transferred $500 from my bank account to mywebatm account. It is still there. I cannot transfer the money to FTP; I cannot withdraw it using my atm card; I cannot transfer it back to my bank.
I have been told a different story everytime I was able to get through on their phones.
Has anyone been able to transfer funds from mywebatm to FTP in the past 2 weeks?
Old 05-06-2007, 10:35 AM

Default New website

According to posters on another site, this is their new website:

http://www.mywebatmcard.com

The fact that they change websites without telling anyone can't be a good sign, though.