Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2007, 07:54 PM

Default Re: Possibly ignored AP cheating acct: SPONSOR

[ QUOTE ]
What is some of your problems? Unless you played in the games where this happened, who the hell cares. I am not searching for referees in the NBA who cheat, but I could investigate for hours on end and come up with something. Why? I may bet on an NBA game, but I am not a ref nor do I have the right to legally pursue them. Do you want me to send you a Super Nintendo? Would that keep you content? Getting others in trouble for something that didn't personally affect you is gay. You are beating a horse on a respirator. AP should ahve given you your money back. You care way too much about stuff that 99.9% of the world does not care about. Become a detective or investigator and be productive, research things that have real life consequences. Any harm done should have been fixed. If not, discuss that.

[/ QUOTE ]

please, never post again. You're a complete idiot.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:54 PM

Default Re: Dan,

If he was smart enough to lose the hands at the beginning to ensure action, why wouldn't he also have been smart enough to have losing sessions?

Or do you think he would play for real, and if he lost he would load up the superuser observer account and win it all back?
Old 11-03-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is some of your problems? Unless you played in the games where this happened, who the hell cares. I am not searching for referees in the NBA who cheat, but I could investigate for hours on end and come up with something. Why? I may bet on an NBA game, but I am not a ref nor do I have the right to legally pursue them. Do you want me to send you a Super Nintendo? Would that keep you content? Getting others in trouble for something that didn't personally affect you is gay. You are beating a horse on a respirator. AP should ahve given you your money back. You care way too much about stuff that 99.9% of the world does not care about. Become a detective or investigator and be productive, research things that have real life consequences. Any harm done should have been fixed. If not, discuss that.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let it go. Let it go...
Old 11-03-2007, 07:57 PM

Also, posting stuff from "memory" is just stupid. Get the facts down and then present your case.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, posting stuff from "memory" is just stupid. Get the facts down and then present your case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, thank god you're here to keep us under control. What should I have for dinner?
Old 11-03-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

***You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.***

Quoting this idiot frustrates this feature. Please stop doing it. For my sanity. Please.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:01 PM

I still haven't gotten money back from Graycat. Gotta call them today.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, thank god you're here to keep us under control. What should I have for dinner?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anthrax

[ QUOTE ]
I still haven't gotten money back from Graycat. Gotta call them today.

[/ QUOTE ]

please keep us updated on their responses. Also, be an a-hole on the phone. Get your money.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't think losing tens of thousands of dollars has real life consequences? what world do you live in?