Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2006, 08:09 PM

Default Re: RTR Should Apologize for Slander

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

We keep hearing about how so many affiliates here are cheating, but no one has offered any names or even a shred of evidence to back up these statements. If you're not going to offer proof, then the claim is a meaningless smokescreen. If you have proof, then provide it. We players deserve to know who's cheating, even if it's 90% of the affiliates. There are certainly some honest affiliates, and we deserve to know who they are.

My bet is that most affiliates here are honest and that these claims of "they all do it" are merely gossip. Feel free to prove me wrong with evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prop bet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you wanting to bet that more than half (i.e. most) of the affiliates that advertise here are cheating? I assume you'll be the one providing proof?

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally don't think any of them are cheating, but if you think getting a higher rate is cheating then yes I would like that bet. $5k minimum.

Do you not see why this would be bad for everyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do think giving a higher rate than is allowed is cheating other affiliates who are not breaking the rules. It is stealing their potential customers and that hurts their livelihood, upon which i presume they are using to pay rent and buy food, etc. You don't think that is cheating?

I don't have $5k to bet, although i could probably go to $50. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

My point is that if you're sure of this, provide evidence. Otherwise, it's a meaningless accusation seemingly meant to deflect blame away from someone who has been caught... although i don't think that is your intention.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I do think giving a higher rate than is allowed is cheating other affiliates who are not breaking the rules. It is stealing their potential customers and that hurts their livelihood, upon which i presume they are using to pay rent and buy food, etc. You don't think that is cheating?

I don't have $5k to bet, although i could probably go to $50. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

My point is that if you're sure of this, provide evidence. Otherwise, it's a meaningless accusation seemingly meant to deflect blame away from someone who has been caught... although i don't think that is your intention.

[/ QUOTE ]

My point is that if someone wants to give me more money then I am willing to take it. We could argue what is considered cheating all day. Do you consider it cheating offering rakeback on a network that is against it such as Ongame?
Old 07-25-2006, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My point is that if someone wants to give me more money then I am willing to take it. We could argue what is considered cheating all day.

[/ QUOTE ]
From a consumer's POV, i fully understand and agree with your point.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you consider it cheating offering rakeback on a network that is against it such as Ongame?

[/ QUOTE ]
From the POV of the site and the affiliates, i would consider that cheating. From a consumer's POV, i'd still like the RB, just like you.

cheers~ [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]