Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 08:34 AM

Default Re: 25/50 v traheho standard no?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its pretty ridiculous to put AJ or AQ in trahehos range after he calls your turn bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

why though? is trahehos range here really only top two pair, set, or float?

btw, i hate shoving here and dont really understand why c/c is worse than b/f. i really think b/f is something that is so easily exploitable and that a lot of you do it too much. that isnt an insult (most of you are better than me after all) just an observation

[/ QUOTE ]

How is bet/folding this river easily exploitable or even exploitable at all? Like irock pointed out his flop play is 2 pair+ the vast majority of the time. Combine that with his turn play and throw in a river lead and Traheho would have to be insane to try to bluff shove hoping for a fold here.

There just arent many 2nd best hands Traheho can show up with on the river, and of those, there are very few that he'd want to turn into a bluff to try and move hero off a hand. Realistically the only thing he could ever hope to fold out is something like QJ, AQ/AJ because no one ever folds a boat with the odds he'd be getting.

In some situations bet/folding is exploitable, but I just don't see how this is one of them.