100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

for reference
if anyone has one of these buttons

you can make it do something by editing the "betpot_default_hotkeys.ahk" and adding
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
xbutton1::
(replace this with what you want it to do)
return
</pre><hr />
(if you have a different mouse but have a weird extra button, try "xbutton2" if "xbutton1" doesn't work)

a couple questions
my table looks like this

I'm using Vista (32bit color) and the pot scanner (and call/raise button reader) works correctly, but the card scanner is not working (thus every street is "pre". is there anything i can do about this without changing the cards (i got them off barnuthin's website and really like them)

something complicated
also, is it practical/possible to implement something that raises a different amount if folded to on the button? i looked over the code and i don't think the script is positionally aware. if more than a couple lines are needed then disregard this, it's not worth the time/effort

thanks!
Old 10-24-2007, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

does this still work at party poker ?
Old 10-25-2007, 05:08 PM

Default Install Guide?

Thank you for all your work. Dave where do we send funds to?
My question is how do we install this? Out of all the thread and website I can't find a "user guide"

Thanks
Old 10-25-2007, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Install Guide?

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for all your work. Dave where do we send funds to?
My question is how do we install this? Out of all the thread and website I can't find a "user guide"

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that's what i need for crypto
Old 10-25-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Dave where do we send funds to?

[/ QUOTE ]

&lt;---- PS Screenname in 2p2 profile [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

All,

Sorry for the lack of recent updates - I've been having to actually work 5 days a week last fortnight - I usually "work" 8 hours / week 0 hopefully that is over with for a little while.

And my current BetPot code is mid-way through upgrade to version 3 - so I can't just make quick edits and upload... well I could - but I really want to get v.0.3 working and published.

Looks like I have a clear weekend to get that done - If anyone has suggestions, now is the time to make them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

All previous problems on this page should be resolved - and *cross fingers* I may even manage a GUI for button config - but that still needs lots of work. I may even make better documentatiion - although if I get a GUI working, that will be less necessary - so that is where I focus my efforts for now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:49 PM

hi, i got a problem using the script on party poker [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
everytime i try to use the mousewheel the value is set to 0 and when i click the middle/right mousebutton the script tells me the file for the game was not found, although i'm running freephg 2.09 alpha on vista with pt/pa running. i already checked that the *.live file is really where the script expects it .. and i really have no idea, why it cant just use the file, since it is there [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2007, 06:33 AM

Is it just me or does right click only bet 3xBB + 1/limper (on Stars) and not 4x + 1 as it says on overcards? Middle click works fine though, not sure if it's a typo on oc or the script not working properly for me?
Old 10-28-2007, 11:54 PM

Default Re: Betpot for Stars

Hi Dave,
I am having trouble getting this script to bet properly. I would like to bet 3.5 times the BB + 1BB for every limper. I have tried various combinations of what you suggested, but none work.

Here is the code. Can you modify it to do what I want?

~RButton::
Pot(getid(),"1 0.75 0.66 0.66", "smallblind", "ssnl", 0)
return

Also, when editing the bet_pot-default_hotkeys.ahk file, does the edit take place immediately after saving or do I need to close the script and start it again for the changes to take place?

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What do I need to modify to make the script raise 3.5BB + 1x for every limper

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

what I mean by this is, if the pot is say 100, and my bet pot key is set to .84, I want it to bet 84.....not round it to 75 or 80.......

[/ QUOTE ]

You must edit the hotkeys, it is down to the rounding and modifier settings

Example
~MButton::
Pot(getid(),"1 1 1 1", <font color="red">"smallblind"</font>, <font color="blue">"ssnl"</font>, 0)
return
</pre><hr />

The third argument, in this case <font color="red">"smallblind"</font> - is what to round the bet to. So if you don't want it, remove it - replace it with empty quites "", or a zero, either should be fine.

The fourth argument, in this case <font color="blue">"ssnl"</font> - is the name of a "preflop modifier" rule to apply. "ssnl" tells it to apply "ssnl style" 4bb+1 op-en raises.

Again, if you don't want it, remove it - replace it with empty quites "", or a zero, either should be fine.

The zero after these two is the autobet setting - always a zero in the exaples for safety's sake - but set to a 1 to enable single-click insta betting.

Thanks to the magic of autohotkey, you can leave off any function arguments that are not wanted, providing they are rightmost.

So, for:

[ QUOTE ]

what I mean by this is, if the pot is say 100, and my bet pot key is set to .84, I want it to bet 84.....not round it to 75 or 80.......

[/ QUOTE ]

~Mbutton::
Pot(getid(),"1")
return
</pre><hr />

Will bet perfect-pot always, and

~Mbutton::
Pot(getid(),"0.84")
return
</pre><hr />

Should fire $84 in to a $100 pot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hope that helps,

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-29-2007, 12:03 AM

Default Re: question

I am experiencing this issue and others after slight editing of the default hotkeys file when playing on PokerStars. It will bet 0 even after I've changed everything back to the original values and saved the file. The only thing that seems to fix it is to over write the default hotkeys file with an original from the .zip download. Odd.

[ QUOTE ]
I just downloaded and installed AHK/betpot and cannot seem to get it to work properly. I've tried reading this (massive) thread for a similair problem with no luck.

When I right click my bet amount goes to $0 and I cannot figure this ish out.

Tried using both the default theme and hyper-simple, neither worked.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-29-2007, 01:05 AM

Default Re: Betpot for Stars

Got this to work by completely removing all the modifiers in the street percentage calculation line. This is not how your instructions say to do it, though. Am I running a risk of the script doing something surprising?

If you could still modify my original code the way you think it should be done, I would appreciate it.

Thanks