Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 07:26 AM

Default Changing site

So I'm done with Pacific. That site is claerly rigged. My opponents keeps hitting weird two outers like T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], agaisnt my A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
Board: T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
wtf, and he was the tighty on the table...

Seriously, I want to get some bonuses, rake back, and beeing able to see my opps hole cards if they call on the river. These are the rakeback sites I found after 5 minutes of googling.

http://www.rakebrain.com/
http://www.raketherake.com/
http://www.rakereduction.com/

Anyone knows anything about this? The two sites I'm most interested in is Poker Stars and Full tilt. Which one is 'better'? I like to play $.25/$.5, 6 max and move up to .5/1 soon. About the super high bonuses, $600 on full tilt. Roughly, how many hands do I need to play to get that money?
Old 08-30-2007, 07:41 AM

Default Re: Changing site

This used to be the wrong forum for RB discussion so I wouldn't be surprised if this thread was locked when the mods see it.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:18 AM

I used rakebrain in my 1 month flirtation with Fulltilt. works fine, does what it says on the tin.

Site rigged? Think not, that's the tilt talking. A few of my clients are online gambling sites and the FSA (UK finacial services authorities) are all over them every day. no way they'd get away with it.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:23 PM

There's so much wrong with your post, I don't know where to start. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

NO it's NOT rigged.

There is no RB at Stars. They do have a points program that is similar if you play there enough, though.

If you play at Pacific, I assume you're not American. That means you have choices, yet you've named 2 of the tightest sites online. I'd suggest looking towards an iPoker or OnGame skin.

It appears you post here quite a bit, so there's really no need to Google for RB sites...the three you named all advertise here. You'll find all the affiliates who advertise here to be pretty solid.

As to how long the bonus will take clear, that depends on what you play...FL or NL. Either way, the answer at those limits is likely "a long time". Especially at FT.