Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which video is more entertaining? tuff_fish or pamela/tommy doing The Jiggy
Pamela and Tommy 7 8.86%
Our hero Tuff_Fish 72 91.14%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2007, 10:26 AM

Default Re: A Marijuana Poll

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd only ever put schwag in a blunt, putting anything remotely decent in one is a complete waste of good bud

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolute nonsense.

[/ QUOTE ]

A blunt is a total waste of weed, the tobacco also kills part of the taste of the herb. If you however enjoy A)Wasting your stash B) like the taste of a cheap cigar then that is your right. If I had a choice I obv want the best stuff I can in a blunt, just as long as it ain't from my head sack.

[/ QUOTE ]

People using the blunts are a waste of weed excuse likely aren't rolling their blunts properly. I was thinking about making a thread on how to roll blunts properly, I think I'll try to do that soon.

Basically, you only need like a gram of weed to roll a suitable blunt for 1-3 people. Admittedly, rolling blunts, even correctly, will burn your stash faster than most/all other techniques of smoking, but IMO, it is marginal, unless you are smoking blunts exclusively.

Also (which I would explain further in my potential blunt-rolling thread), another key point to rolling a proper blunt is to maximize the weed:blunt paper ratio. In other words, not using the entire gutted blunt to roll the 1g I recommended.

[/ QUOTE ]

1-3 people using a gram in one session is way more than needs to be used to get high. If you are a frequent smoker, in the long run blunts are going to have you paying several times more for weed than you would otherwise. Smoking them occasionally is totally standard, but I know people who only smoke blunts, and that seems entirely crazy to me.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, hasn't anyone here ever heard of Cold Cups?
It's the best way to burn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Enlighten us, please.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, it's not. Perhaps there is a spattering of smokers globally that don't roll with tobacco, but the strong majority of Europeans, Australians, South Americans, and Asians all roll with tobacco (based on my experiences smoking with them and in their respective countries).

[/ QUOTE ]
The majority of young or inexperienced smokers will roll with tobacco. True enthusiasts will use an array of other methods, but will very rarely mix their weed with tobacco. Location is irrelevant.

As an aside, my personal experience is that at some point during their 30's people realise that smoking tobacco is a mugs game and stop doing it.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, it's not. Perhaps there is a spattering of smokers globally that don't roll with tobacco, but the strong majority of Europeans, Australians, South Americans, and Asians all roll with tobacco (based on my experiences smoking with them and in their respective countries).

[/ QUOTE ]
The majority of young or inexperienced smokers will roll with tobacco. True enthusiasts will use an array of other methods, but will very rarely mix their weed with tobacco. Location is irrelevant.

As an aside, my personal experience is that at some point during their 30's people realise that smoking tobacco is a mugs game and stop doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

We can agree to disagree. Everyone I've ever smoked with over the age of 30 insists on rolling with tobacco. I regularly smoke with a couple of 60 year olds and they always mix in a bit of the tobacco.

I agree with your second point though.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:39 AM

Shouldn't you hippies be protesting a war or something?
Old 03-20-2007, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shouldn't you hippies be protesting a war or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Too busy making green so I can buy green, dawg.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Enlighten us, please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, finally a bite!

It's fairly elaborate, time consuming, and requires practice to pull off successfully.

-Get a frosty beer mug, run some cold water over it and put it in the freezer (~30min)

-Roll joint that can fit in empty pen tube (like a Bic)

-Stick joint in pen tube, light.

-Place burning end in mouth and blow smoke back through pen casing at constant pressure into the frosty mug. With enough practice you can get a whole joint's worth into a decent sized beer mug.

If done correctly, the smoke is super cooled, and denser than air, so it kind of resembles milk in the beer mug. From here you can try to "chug" the whole thing or save some to pass around. The best part about this method is the size of hits you can take, and the absence of smoke on exhale. I think since the smoke is so cool, your lungs have an easier time absorbing all of it.

Don't make plans for at least an hour or two afterwards if you want to try this.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:31 AM

Weed elitism is always hilarious [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Maybe i'm taking for granted the proximity to Boulder and the friends i have there, but anytime i buy weed (for the most part) i know the strain and often the process that made it.

Sativa is easily my favorite, because it gets me high without laying me out like a strong Indica. Getting a decent blunt wrap doesn't ruin the taste of the weed but a large rolling paper is superior, imo. Oh, and i've found that people only mix weed with tobacco because they don't have enough weed to smoke by itself and cigarettes are more ingrained in the culture. Here in America, we're on a big Anti-Smoking kick, but in Europe, everybody and their baby smokes, so it just comes naturally when you smoke another substance. If you need to add something to the weed for a more consistent smoke the weed is probably too wet or something. However, the first time my German friend loaded a bong bowl with weed and tobacco, i nearly killed him after i stopped coughing blood.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Enlighten us, please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, finally a bite!

It's fairly elaborate, time consuming, and requires practice to pull off successfully.

-Get a frosty beer mug, run some cold water over it and put it in the freezer (~30min)

-Roll joint that can fit in empty pen tube (like a Bic)

-Stick joint in pen tube, light.

-Place burning end in mouth and blow smoke back through pen casing at constant pressure into the frosty mug. With enough practice you can get a whole joint's worth into a decent sized beer mug.

If done correctly, the smoke is super cooled, and denser than air, so it kind of resembles milk in the beer mug. From here you can try to "chug" the whole thing or save some to pass around. The best part about this method is the size of hits you can take, and the absence of smoke on exhale. I think since the smoke is so cool, your lungs have an easier time absorbing all of it.

Don't make plans for at least an hour or two afterwards if you want to try this.

[/ QUOTE ]

ha , i heard of this actually, called a milk shake. Instead however use a Large bowl ans a bason jar and attach a pen/straw to a blunt and blow in
Old 03-20-2007, 11:45 AM

hey guys. believe it or not, there isn't one correct way to get high. some people like smoking joints, some people like mixing tobacco with their pot, some people like blunts, and some do a little of everything. i think it's hilarious when people start acting like their personal preferences are the only right way to get high.

for the guy who stated that only inexperienced smokers mix weed with tobacco. when i started smoking pot in high school, i never mixed it with tobacco. later in college, i started hanging out with a few people who rolled spliffs that had tobacco in them. eventually i got used to smoking spliffs like this, and now i enjoy them more like that. holy crap. is that even possible. for someone to have a different preference than you?