Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2007, 04:56 PM

Default Re: Epassporte

Went into my ePassPorte account today and there is my pending deposit in there. Says it will be available on Thursday, Feb. 15th. So whoever said it is "exactly" 7 business days is spot on. Credit appeared on my statement too, so it's just a waiting game at this point.

Anyone know how quickly it is to move money from ePassporte to Stars?
Old 02-09-2007, 05:03 PM

pretty much instant like neteller. My deposit cleared today and showed up in epassporte. I just put money on stars with it and it was there inside a min
Guess its time to make deposits at the others so I can withdraw and etc.

Anyone know how long it takes from pokersite > epassporte?
Old 02-09-2007, 06:27 PM

didn't wanna start a new thread.

but on the 'increase my limits' page, it seems like there is a limit of transactions listed...now is this per day/week/month...or what???
Old 02-09-2007, 07:27 PM

I also had 7 days on the button for initial load and relatively instant deposits to sites.

However, my bank statement shows two debits each for the amount I loaded and my ePass account only shows one credit. I e-mailed them the day after I initiated the load to tell them and have yet to hear back. This I don't consider promising.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:46 PM

Please feel free to PM me with any issues or questions that come up regarding epassorte.

With recent changes in the industry, we've seen a HUGE increase in new accounts and in the number of daily transactions we're processing, as a result, I'm sorry to say, we have had a few growing pains.

I want to make sure that we do everything we can to service our fast growing customer base, so please let me know how I can help.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please feel free to PM me with any issues or questions that come up regarding epassorte.

With recent changes in the industry, we've seen a HUGE increase in new accounts and in the number of daily transactions we're processing, as a result, I'm sorry to say, we have had a few growing pains.

I want to make sure that we do everything we can to service our fast growing customer base, so please let me know how I can help.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think after this post:

"I'm so glad you posted this here. Our accounting department has been trying to get a hold of you.

Please PM me so we can discuss how/when you can return our money to us."

Most assumed this was a gimmick account...
Old 02-09-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense but how do we know you're really affiliated with ePassporte? I'm not saying you're not and I appreciate guys coming here from various sites but there's a bunch of scamming bastiches in the world.
Old 02-09-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

but on the 'increase my limits' page, it seems like there is a limit of transactions listed...now is this per day/week/month...or what???

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-09-2007, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me and a couple other people went over this yesterday or the day before and decided it was PER DAY. i paid 3 bills online and my transactions went from 20 to 17 instantly. the next day, it was back up to 20. someone else, i believe, had a similar experience.
Old 02-09-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me and a couple other people went over this yesterday or the day before and decided it was PER DAY. i paid 3 bills online and my transactions went from 20 to 17 instantly. the next day, it was back up to 20. someone else, i believe, had a similar experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, this is what a figured...