Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2007, 02:20 AM

Default Re: help with aches from Multitabling

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think that 'gel' is also used for fake boobs ! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] sorry completely off topic but had to say it

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS). It is also used in microfluidic devices and as a food additive. I'm using it in my research project to build a test structure to measure the electrical properties of a self-assembled monolayer of alkanethiol molecules. It's versatile stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, i love the diversity of 2p2.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think that 'gel' is also used for fake boobs ! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] sorry completely off topic but had to say it

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS). It is also used in microfluidic devices and as a food additive. I'm using it in my research project to build a test structure to measure the electrical properties of a self-assembled monolayer of alkanethiol molecules. It's versatile stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also see it can be used as knuckle replacement implants just in case you start having those sort of problems with the overuse of your mouse...
Old 11-26-2007, 01:09 PM

One more thing to think about. I just recently installed a AHK bet pot type script for full tilt. You can read about it in the software forum. It is very helpful. It significantly reduces both the number of clicks that you need plus the "accuracy" of the clicks. For example, I have my right mouse button set up as check the fold preset check box. This keeps me from having to find the check box and check it. It is the very fine movements that get you with carpel tunnel or tendonitus which is what I have.

All the other stuff about mice are important. Be careful with wrist rests. They are a crutch. You should be using your big muscles to move the mouse not the small detail muscles of your hand. The wrist rest encourages using the smaller muscles.

Good Luck.

SMS
Old 11-27-2007, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you can have your boobs and eat them too? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]