Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2007, 08:56 PM

Default Re: AHK Bet Pot Script for iPoker

[ QUOTE ]
To add the functionality of betting more preflop with limpers and bet less than a full size pot bet on the flop you would have to be able to count the number of limpers, in the first case, and determine if the flop is dealt or not in the second case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually you don't need to count the limpers. Say you are playing 0.5/1.0 and you are on the button for example. It gets around to you and your call button says 1 and there is now 4.5 in the pot. This means that there are 3 limpers. So all you do is bet the pot, 4.5, plus 2 times the call (1) amount plus one small blind (0.5) which sums up to 7 wich is 4bb+1bb/limper. If there was no limpers the pot would be 1.5 and the call button would say 1, then your raise would be calculated the same way, pot (1.5) + 2 * call (1) + sb (0.5) which is 4.

As for detecting the street you are on, all we need to do is to take a small sample of the cards (or where the cards should be) on the table. I use two pixels with some distance appart to see if the flop is out or not (just in the rare case we happen to have a white mouse pointer where the sample is made). This same teqnique can also be made for the turn and river of cource.

I have both these mods made in my modded script.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To add the functionality of betting more preflop with limpers and bet less than a full size pot bet on the flop you would have to be able to count the number of limpers, in the first case, and determine if the flop is dealt or not in the second case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually you don't need to count the limpers. Say you are playing 0.5/1.0 and you are on the button for example. It gets around to you and your call button says 1 and there is now 4.5 in the pot. This means that there are 3 limpers. So all you do is bet the pot, 4.5, plus 2 times the call (1) amount plus one small blind (0.5) which sums up to 7 wich is 4bb+1bb/limper. If there was no limpers the pot would be 1.5 and the call button would say 1, then your raise would be calculated the same way, pot (1.5) + 2 * call (1) + sb (0.5) which is 4.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, how very brilliant!

I am discussing with _dave_ to have this script merged with his.

I'll post here when we have made some progress...

He seems more customer devoted than me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

/butcha
Old 08-05-2007, 09:03 PM

Looking forward to your work on the new version of the script. I appreciate the effort that both of you have put in so far.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Looking forward to your work on the new version of the script. I appreciate the effort that both of you have put in so far.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-09-2007, 10:45 AM

The script won't work with iPoker (NoIQ) for me (on XP). When I click my rbutton on my mouse it shows the right bet in the slider but only when I hold it down, once I release it it just goes back to the default bet amount. Any ideas?

I tried different bet values but it won't change a thing.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:10 PM

I was thinking about adding a reaload funtion to this script. Do people prefer to have those scripts separate or have all the diffrent functions in one script? I have all four mods described above made now (4bb+1bb/limper instead of 3.5, betting fractions of pot possible, blind fix and diffrent amounts on diffrent streets with single button), but am looking to add more before a release.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:12 PM

looking forward to it, betafemale!

I dont think it matters any if the two scripts are separate or mix in..? Not atleast to me. So, please mix them -> ~934934 clicks less on the following year. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2007, 10:57 PM

very nice betafemale [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

really looking forward to testing your script/scripts [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2007, 06:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

really looking forward to testing your script/scripts [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any ETA yet? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]