Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2007, 12:49 AM

Default Re: Jelly Battle!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am I stupid for almost going on tilt whenever someone talks trash in the game? The worst are:

1) When someone hits a nuke and types, "BOOM!"

[/ QUOTE ]
"I have a shield, bitch" is usually my reply. There was once when I had exactly 31% life left, and my lone remaining opponent had Jelly Rage and was one jump away from an obvious nuke. I surveyed my area: no healths, no shields, no freezes, but there was the De-Bonus. So I hit that, Villain said "bye bye" only to discover he hadn't beaten me yet. Long story short, the board hit me in the face after that and I went on to win. I cannot imagine the lifetilt I must have put him on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a guy come back from 7% health on me the other day. I kept trying to prevent him from getting health and shields because I wouldn't be able to inflict damage on him fast enough otherwise and he would've just regained all his health. He won every coin flip and turned me into mush.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am I stupid for almost going on tilt whenever someone talks trash in the game? The worst are:

[/ QUOTE ]
"I have a shield, bitch" is usually my reply. There was once when I had exactly 31% life left, and my lone remaining opponent had Jelly Rage and was one jump away from an obvious nuke. I surveyed my area: no healths, no shields, no freezes, but there was the De-Bonus. So I hit that, Villain said "bye bye" only to discover he hadn't beaten me yet. Long story short, the board hit me in the face after that and I went on to win. I cannot imagine the lifetilt I must have put him on.

[/ QUOTE ]Pretty sure that was me.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:09 AM

I've had a couple <5% comebacks.

The best are people who will not play defense. They'll be at 25% and I'll be at 80%. We can just trade hits and I'll win the game. Yet they still jump for random drop/air strike when they have heal/freeze/shield/invisible available to them.

Too funny!
Old 08-15-2007, 01:37 AM

Anyone know how the Jelly Off works and/or how the points system is determined?
Old 08-15-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
My title = my JB name.

I'm also a Major now. Ship it.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know how the Jelly Off works

[/ QUOTE ]

Um....RNG?
Old 08-15-2007, 11:37 AM

when down to 2 players; we both hit a freeze.....his ALWAYS goes off first.

anyone know if its random...or if its right to left...or if the jelly battle gods just hate me?
Old 08-16-2007, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, ha, ha! I just beat a guy who decided to talk trash at the worst time. I have 100% health, although I'm in a bad area of the board, and he proceeds to rage nuke me. As he does it, he says, "Die," followed by "sucka."

Ok. Guess he doesn't realize that I still have 40% health to his 36%. Next move, I drop a 50 point random drop on him. Bye.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:28 PM

holy crap this game is consuming my life.

2 nights in a row i've dreamed about jelly battle

i look around my office and see nukes and shields out of the corner of my eye
Old 08-16-2007, 12:46 PM

Does anyone else have the tendency to click a link below normal on 2+2 after playing this game for a while?

Im at 11,000 right now. Anyone made captain?