Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2006, 01:08 AM

Default I am normally not a pussy but... (Long, but with Cliff Notes)

So back in my sophomore year of high school one of the hottest girls in my school asked me to go to Winter Formal with her. She had perfect d's, was 5'9" and weighed 115. She was my dream girl. I had never really hung out with her as I had not really started to drink and hang out with the popular kids yet, but obviously I was stoked. I never called her before the dance and so a couple days before she called me and left a message where she sounded really pissed off about me not calling her and told me "I am your date, call me!" I liked her immediately...

So we go to the dance and have a great time and end up hooking up (no sex, but pretty much everything else and hell I was 15). For the next 10 months we are pretty much inseparable. I always want to hang out with her but I am usually busy with school, golf, and basketball. She calls me everyday to hang out. About 4 months into our relationship she gets drunk at a party and tells me she loves me and I just say I like her a lot. We lose our virginity together soon after that and I tell her I love her too (not just cause I got laid).

She becomes completely dependant on me (not finacially, though I did pay for her when we ate and got her gifts occasionally, just emotionally) her family wasnt really there for her and I loved her and supported her. Things were good.

About midway through our junior year I leave for Hawaii for 2 weeks for winter break and I only call her like 3 times(my cellphone didnt work out there and so it was a hassle to call her). When I get back she calls me crying and I drive to her house immediately. She says that she cant go on with this relationship because she is completely dependant on me and its unhealthy. I agree with her in my mind but I dont wanna break up because I love her.

A couple months after this she begins a string of meaningless relationships that obviously hurt me a lot. The worst part is that she still calls me all the time to hang out and usually ends up having sex with me while she is in these
other relationships. During this time she is constantly telling me she loves me, but I make no moves to try to get us back together.

During the summer before senior year I leave for a month to play a series of national golf tournaments around the US because I have to get some good national results to get into college. I call her every once in a while but dont return some of her calls. When I get back I find out that she has been dating a friend of mine, not a close friend but someone that I usually saw drinking on the weekends.

I had to see them together at parties and we had a lot of mutual friends so it was tough. Soon after this I met another girl who was really hot and began hanging out with her. My ex had no idea and she still called me a lot (probably a lot more than her boyfriend). So my ex called me and told me she was near my house and was coming by, I said whatever and she came over. She told me she loved me and was going to dump her boyfriend, I told her I didnt believe her and that I was about to meet up with a friend ( I had a date planned with the new girl). She left and the new girl came over and we hooked up. School started the next day and I went to lunch with the new girl.
My ex found out and called me and asked me if anything was going on. I told her we hooked up and she was devastated.

I went to her house and she was hysterical. I calmed her down and tried to talk to her about the [censored] she had put me through the last couple months,but she wouldnt here it. I didnt want to lose her, so I kept trying to talk to her about the situation and she and her boyfriend became closer because she was
upset with me.

Eventually she got over it and things kind of went back to normal with her telling me she loves me and calling me a lot and trying to hook up with me. I would say no to these hook ups because I didnt want her [censored] up my head more than it was already [censored] up. She eventually broke up with her boyfriend and me and her went back to hanging out. She left for college and I kind of tried to distance myself from and returned like 1/2 her phone calls. I found out that she got a boyfriend at college (we went to college like 7 hrs a way). This was ok by me and I did my own thing as well.

We saw each other occasionally on breaks, but because I was kind of ignoring her she thought I disliked her. We didnt talk for like 6 months of my sophomore year of college and I didnt really think about her that much which was good.

She called me out of the blue and said that she still loved me and thought about me all the time, I didnt really say much, but said that I would always care about her. At the end of the year ( I hadnt seen her in like 10 months and had only talked to her a handful of times and she still ahd a boyfriend at college) there was a party in our hometown and I got bombed. I saw her at the party she told me she loved me again, I was bombed and told her I didnt know how to respond to that. I got blacked out and ended up having sex with the girl whose house the party was at.

The next day she called me and told me we should hang out and we hung out for a lot of the summer. We hooked up and became close again but were not "going out". Life was good and I really enjoyed hanging out with her. She went back to college and we talked every once in a while and she ended up breaking up with her boyfriend. She told me that no one could compare to me and that I was her dream guy. I went to visit her at her college and had a great time. When school got out she came and hung out atmy place for the a week and then went back home to start work.

This past weekend her ex from high school and my friend had his 21st birthday and a bunch of us went out. She got super wasted and he was hanging on her all night and then he kissed her right in front of me. She ddidnt reject him and then passed out on the couch with him of the house where all of us were sleeping.

I was drunk and pissed and told her best friend that I dont ever want to see her again. This is the only other guy she has been pretty serious with and she made out with him right in front of me. Obviously I was pissed and embarrassed because my friends know that me and her still hang out.

She called me the next day and didnt really sound apolegetic and said that I hooked up with a girl when she was at a party and said that it wasnt that big a deal. I told her that we probably should see each other anymore and hung up. She called back and I didnt pick up. She text messaged me today asking if I still hated her and I replied that I have never hated her.

What's my plan? I love this girl, but should I really be around this [censored]? What would you do?

Thanks for letting me vent. Ive been wanting to get this off my chest for awhile.

CLIFF'S NOTES:

My first love and I have a super long off and on relationship. I neglect her a little bit and she starts dating a friend of mine, I hook up with something else and she goes crazy and gets closer to her boyfriend as a result. During all of her other relationships she keeps me around and tells me she loves me. She breaks up with her boyfriend/my friend and we go to college. We lose touch and then she calls me out of nowhere and tells me she loves me. I have sex with a girl at a party that she is at bc the girl is hot and I am blacked out. Me and my ex end up hanging out the whole summer and keep touch when we go back to school. I go to her school to visit her and when school ends she stays with me for a week. Recently her ex and my friend had his 21st bday and she got wasted/obviously he was too and he made out with her right in front of me. I told her I never wanted to see her again and she has tried to contact me everyday since.

What's my move? Should I just give up on this broad because shes crazy and kind of insecure? I love her, but is it worth it? What would you do?
Old 07-18-2006, 01:18 AM

Default Re: I am normally not a pussy but... (Long, but with Cliff Notes)

Dude this isnt healthy for you, you need to move on. best of luck

Mike
Old 07-18-2006, 01:22 AM

#1 - you moving on with your life normally was not "neglecting" her. Even "a little bit".

#2 - no question, let this girl go. You're in college. The girls are young, they drink, they don't know any better. Take advantage of that, and meet someone without the obvious issues.

Also: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28554
Old 07-18-2006, 01:23 AM

Um...unveiled brag post?
Old 07-18-2006, 01:23 AM

I didnt read anything but the cliff notes.

You need to move on

Your friend is also an assbag
Old 07-18-2006, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
#1 - you moving on with your life normally was not "neglecting" her.

#2 - no question, let this girl go. You're in college. The girls are young, they drink, they don't know any better. Take advantage of that, and meet someone without the obvious issues.

Also: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28554

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for reading my post. That link is epic.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:25 AM

Wow, that was long. I can't really emphathize with the intensity and duration of this relationship, but I still think it would be right for you to move on. This relationship sounds very unhealthy as you make her sound very dependent on you, burdensome, insecure, and capricious. I really don't know what there is left to talk about with her. But if you still find the need to make things work I'd suggest sitting down with her and actually talking about where your relationship is heading.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
there was a party in our hometown and I got bombed. I saw her at the party she told me she loved me again, I was bombed and told her I didnt know how to respond to that. I got blacked out and ended up having sex with the girl whose house the party was at.

[/ QUOTE ] Classic

Also, get over this chick, she sounds freakin nuts.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:27 AM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

useless w/o pics.

link to her myspace plz
Old 07-18-2006, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Um...unveiled brag post?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is far from a brag post. Did you even read my post?