Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: black chicks?
YES 18 35.29%
NO 11 21.57%
BASTARD! 22 43.14%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2007, 08:10 PM

Default \"Come One Come All!!\" It\'s time for King Of The Kiddie Pool!!!!!

This is the official trash talk and info thread for King Of The Kiddie Pool 7 (KOTKP7). The tournaments are setup and ready to go. This is a lot of fun and the more “dead money”, I mean players the better.

The schedule is set like this. No further changes will be made, aside from the second event on Saturday, and the Australian event.
[ QUOTE ]

All Times Eastern (Stars lobby time), and all tournaments set up so far are on Stars

Friday July 20th
10PM $5 Limit Hold'Em
11PM $5 Razz

Saturday July 21st
9PM $5 Pot-Limit Omaha High
10PM $5 Still undecided (probably LHE 6-max on Full Tilt, could also be Tripple Draw Low on Stars)

Sunday July 22nd
6PM $5 Heads Up Limit Hold'Em Matches
7PM $5 No Limit Hold'Em
8PM $10 HORSE (Hold'Em, Omaha high/low, Razz, Stud, Stud high/low: game switches by each blind level)
9PM $10 Limit Hold'Em (Main Event)

[/ QUOTE ]

There will be an Austrailian event/s that will take place Saturday or Sunday in the AM for United States players, but I will leave it to AussieBattler to make the final decisions on that.

The Main Event champ will have braging rights throughout micros. As will the over-all top money winner through all the events including the Aussie event/s.

I beleive our mods will be awarding custom tittles for some victories but perhaps they will clarify that in this thread [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

All sidebetting (last longer, win more money over all events, bounties, and anything else you like) can be done in this thread. Some sidebets may be monetary, others can involve avatar/location changes, or anything else you come up with that is acceptable on 2+2 and in our Mods opinions.

You can find these tournaments in the Stars lobby under “Tourney”. Then click the “Private” tab at the far left of the window. Scroll down to the dates and times of the events and they are labeled KOTKP 7.X followed by the game played in that event. They all require different passwords. If you would like to play you can PM me or TehPokarKing to get the passwords to all the tournaments.

You don’t have to be a Pooh-Bah here or be on every day to participate. We want players of all levels to participate.

So jump in this Kiddie Pool cause it smells like pee. “I blame the Wookie”

Let the shenanigans, tom foolery, sidebets, lolcats, and all forms of acceptable hateful mean things to say about your fellow micro-ers begin.

See you in da pool kids. You gonna get PWNed
Old 06-30-2007, 08:43 PM

Default Re: \"Come One Come All!!\" It\'s time for King Of The Kiddie Pool!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Let the shenanigans, tom foolery, sidebets, lolcats,

[/ QUOTE ]

And I comply.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:00 PM

If only this picture would be legible as an avatar it would be a purrfect avatar for a bet you lose sir

Old 06-30-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If only this picture would be legible as an avatar it would be a purrfect avatar for a bet you lose sir

[/ QUOTE ]

I learned early not to bet what I can't afford to lose and I must have the creepy clown garbage can avatar.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:08 PM

i reserve all rights to pull out of the event at the last minute. my work schedule at the moment is insane and completely arbitrary. we'll see what happens.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:51 PM

For the Aussie Events Im planning on setting up a $5 LHE event and a $5 NL event. Last year we had something around 10 players from memory.

Please PM me with any preferences. at this stage there will either both start on Sat 21st July between 6am and 8am EST or alternatively....one on the Sat at, say 7am and the other on the Sunday at say 7am. Use worldclock to find equivalent timezones....hint: for euros these will be around the time u eat lunch

Overall Winner will get a custom title indicating their awesomeness...suggestions welcome for exact title we go with. We can do better than "Aussie KOTKP".

Feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions on alternate times but only if u are serious about actually playing. thx.

So
Old 07-01-2007, 12:17 AM

Old 07-01-2007, 12:46 AM

link referred to below

Old 07-01-2007, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't even recognize myself at first. Is this bounty just for the ME, or for all my tournamnets cause I suck bad enough that it could cost you hefty amounts for the other tournaments I'm in. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2007, 01:28 AM

oh yeah lol sorry these are for ME only.

- Buzz