Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 03:14 PM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
posted at p5s by brsavage
This person was Scott Tom's best friend and actually lived at Scott Tom's house in Costa Rica.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahh, the old "my roommate did it"
Old 10-21-2007, 03:15 PM

They have too many "spokesmans". Even more than the number of "Managers" obviously.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:16 PM

I agree with Nat's reasoning for very unlikely jail time or even arrests. The past few days inactivity publicly by Absolute on this are exactly the type of steps a company would take to ensure the operations continue intact long term- and not just because they don't want customers to leave.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The line on Tom is somewhat confusing (he was not involved in the theft, but does have to take responsibility for the actions of Green. WTF?), but basically they're not admitting any wrongdoing on his part, and they're putting him out of sight for a while to regain consumer trust in AP.

But wasn't their stance, like, two days ago that Scott Tom didn't work for AP anyway?

This is all so absurd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha good point how did we miss this. Explain this AP

[ QUOTE ]
But wasn't their stance, like, two days ago that Scott Tom didn't work for AP anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course.. then "sorry, we lied, he does work for us... but he didn't do it, his best friend did it!"

LMFAO, what a joke

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
We're going to put you to sleep!
Old 10-21-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Okay, the reason they will not send AJ Green to jail (or even name him at this point)"

oops!

"Think about how much he knows about both the money flow, ownership, other scandals , etc within AP and UB. Lots of people with heavy interests in both of those either don't want those stories coming out or they don't want their dirt being told to law enforcement. Basically, he has them by the balls because he has their dirt. Described at the simplest level as blackmail."

Better not do any flying anywhere for a while! We need his picture, so if we see him getting on the same plane we can get off!

[/ QUOTE ]

So just how many other ways are players getting scammed, were the other AP props correct about getting cheated, is there more than the advertised money being taken off the top of the BBJ, is the blackjack rigged even more? To me it's kind of scary what other ways AP maybe cheating the users. For them to not sacrifice a VP (this would go a long ways to satisfying people) that could take a lot of heat off of them says that he must have lots of dirt on AP improprieties.

BTW someone in the know should have some clue if AJ Green was living the Scott Tom's house or if Scott Tom was actually in Pananma during these scams

[/ QUOTE ]
I do believe that a number of other improprieties have taken place at AP over the years. However, I make that statement without specific information on them.

Also, I need to say something else here...

My life's work cannot be devoted to pro-bono work outing AP and UB scandals. I've put a number of important business deals of my own on the backburner this past week. I did not do any of this scandal-related work for money, but, in the end, I am involved in poker to make money. I did all of this because I thought it was the right thing to do and would benefit poker in the long-term. I guess that's kinda self-interest depending on which angle you look at it from.

I have a bunch of businesses that I either run, co-own or am somehow involved in that make me a relatively significant amount. I've pissed off a number of my business partners with conversations such as the following:

Them: "Hey Nat, how's [such as such] progressing?"
Me: "Can't talk, later"
Them: "WTF, I thought we had a deal that you'd do X and Y?"
Me: "Sorry, AP stuff, can't talk, in convo"

I'm not going to continue to do that forever. At some point, I'll return to my other businesses. Unless someone wants to pay me to be a security consultant, I simply have to move back to what I do on a day-to-day basis.

My AP insider just sent me exclusive satellite imagery of AJ Green fleeing the AP offices into the jungles of Costa Rica

"oscar133 is almost certainly innocent"

I wouldnt jump to such conclusions, adanthar. If the cheaters were still cheating on Oct 6th, they would take measures to avoid detection, since their scam had been uncovered, such as calling 30k all in with A7 vs KK and hope for the suckout. Even if he loses, he still has plenty of chips. Remember if you can see the other players hole cards all you really need to do is avoid becoming short stacked. If Oscar could see the hole cards, even after losing with his A7, he still probably had a 99% chance of winning the tourney. The river non raise on the first hand could be another example of the "cheater(s)" getting smarter. All I am saying is we should investigate all the hand histories we can, you should repost the list of entrants to that tourney.

My guess is AP mgmt has 100s of these super accounts and have been using this strategy for a long time, someone finally got very sloppy for some reason, maybe it was greed, alcohol, drugs, ego, who knows, criminals are usually very stupid. These guys live a crazy life, millions of dollars and they cant even step foot on US soil, thats gotta mess with their heads.

p.s. thanks to everyone (you know who you are) for all the hard work, the truth will all come out someday

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, the reason they will not send AJ Green to jail (or even name him at this point) is the following...

Think about how much he knows about both the money flow, ownership, other scandals, etc within AP and UB. Lots of people with heavy interests in both of those either don't want those stories coming out or they don't want their dirt being told to law enforcement. Basically, he has them by the balls because he has their dirt. Described at the simplest level as blackmail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a second, what other scandals??? What dirt??? What else is there that we don't suspect?

[/ QUOTE ]

2/3 of ALL companies in the world has some kind of dirt, even the big companies that make and sell stuff, so...

[/ QUOTE ]

No I'm not convinced, what does it mean some kind of dirt for a poker site. This is really unsettling, please Nat elaborate on this.
Closed Thread