Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: QPERE
Quads punctured. Evidently rigged. EDFHDFYFADKFJKADJKFJA 2 25.00%
Quit playing Elroy: rarely entertaining 4 50.00%
queer people ellicit rear entries 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2007, 11:40 PM

Default Re: How much does a girl\'s promiscuous past bother you?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey whatever you need to tell yourself buddy to feel better about the whores that you seem to have serious relationships with is fine by me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's okay that none of the whores will sleep with you. I'm sure you'll find yourself a virginal fatty to call your own quite soon. Stay strong and look out for that orc!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! well oot got a gooood look at my last girlfriend and I, who yes was a virgin when i met her and none called her a fatty http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post9029385

[/ QUOTE ]i read ur whole link to other thread and no fair referring to a thread with closed pics! pony up buddy

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to harp on this too much, but weren't you Aladare supposed to be ponying up some pics of your own?
Old 08-21-2007, 11:44 PM

aladare,

I have the pics saved. I will print them and pass them out at our 2+2 LA meetup. <font color="white"> psych </font>
Old 08-21-2007, 11:56 PM

for a minute, i thought you were saving my ass about more pics from me...lol...but i get it now, and LA meeting did sound cool- pics printed up roflao!!! We should take pics of that!
Old 08-22-2007, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I see that as a green light, not a red flag.

I wonder why this would bother a guy at all. As someone else said, as long as there's no disease threat, who cares? You get the benefit of her practicing.

What would suck is if she has a promiscuous past and is terrible in bed.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it doesn't bother you, but that's not the same as you not being able to see why it bothers others, ya know? For example: it would bother plenty of people to imagine their significant other being bent over a hand rail and pounded to last tuesday by some other guy, ya understand? Is that simply not that hard to comprehend, or is it just me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it's called maturity. Women have had sex before they met you and will have it if you guys break up. If it's a hangup, get over it.

b
Old 08-22-2007, 12:19 AM

i read some of the first responses and they are dumb - extreme in both ways - when we don't even know what you're asking.

if i felt such a connection to this girl that i was thinking i would like to be in some kind of committed relationship with her - then of course it would bother me (unless she had some kind of psychic change in her life - got sober, found buddhism, whatever). if i thought she was hot, knew we would have a lot of fun together but had no longterm plans for exclusivity then i wouldn't care at all.

i'm not sure i could marry a chick that i banged on the first date - circumstances would have to be remarkable.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:55 AM

I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:57 AM

In high school I dated a girl who was kind of promiscuous before, and I didn't figure out how much it had bothered me until years later (a very small high school didn't help). I was super inexperienced with girls or relationships though and I definitely wound up ruining the relationship because of this.

Nowadays I don't think I'd care; the point is moot though because I know enough not to even bother asking.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In high school I dated a girl who was kind of promiscuous before, and I didn't figure out how much it had bothered me until years later (a very small high school didn't help). I was super inexperienced with girls or relationships though and I definitely wound up ruining the relationship because of this.

Nowadays I don't think I'd care; the point is moot though because I know enough not to even bother asking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being in a small town or a small high school where every guy has banged her is a pretty awful spot. There's just something about every time you run into someone and they sort of give you that look and make some "knowing" comment, it feels awful. But if you move away, no biggy.

I dunno, I guess it's some old retarded male ownership thing but I don't want to ever hang out with a guy who's banged my girlfriend, and I don't want her to hang with them either. When that's every guy in town all you can do is leave.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Advice...

1. Don't be such a puss.

2. Quit whining about her promiscuity if you're sexing her up on the third date...she's probably just way hotter than you and therefore has more third dates than you. Doesn't make her any more promiscuous.

3. Get over the "number" thing now...the older you get, everyone's number goes up. Eventually, you realize that the higher the number, the better the sex.

4. You're just insecure because she's probably sucked a bigger dinker than yours...she's probably had someone eat her vag better than you do...she's proabaly let someone else hit that arsehole...etc, etc, etc. Just realize that at the moment, you're the one giving it to her. Either you embrace that and quit being a puss or you're destined to always be a puss.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I actually agree with this guy for the most part
Old 08-22-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm not sure i could marry a chick that i banged on the first date - circumstances would have to be remarkable.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you don't think you'd be good enough to marry either if you banged someone on the 1st date?

That goes both ways.

Man, there's alot of people with hangups in this thread. Even funnier is the double standards. Meaning, what applies to their possible g/f doesn't exactly apply to them.

b