Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2007, 03:52 PM

Default Re: G/F is getting fat

[ QUOTE ]
I would recommend u find a new girl. Once you find an amazing girl, you won't be able to imagine why the hell you stayed with this girl that you're not happy with for so long. Don't be a pussy.

If this girl is really the love of your life (which she obviously is not), then you have to get her to exercise. You say you exercise all the time. Ok, from now on, when you guys hang out, do something active.

Have her come jogging with you or play tennis or something. Say "i'm gonna go __insert physical activity__, you should join me." Don't do anything else with her. Don't go out to eat with her. Don't go to movies. Only ask her on 'exercise' type dates until you notice that she's improving. If she wants to be lazy tell her your busy and then go exercise. Eventually she will realize that if she wants to stay with you she will have to get in shape. You get the point.

I would not recommend hinting that she's fat. She already knows she's fat. You're only gonna hurt her feelings and things will get worse. You have to help her out, not cut her down.

Anyway, find a new girl. You can do better. When you're with the right one, you won't want to change anything about her. She will just automatically stay thin because she wants to look good for you. Obviously this girl doesn't care. Remember, don't be a pussy, be a man. That's what girls want.

[/ QUOTE ]

very good advice imo
Old 04-03-2007, 03:59 PM

She's never been skinny(endomorphic body type...bad beat) but was never really fat. She's about 5'1, asian (as am I), and maybe 115?

FOLD PREFLOP
Old 04-03-2007, 04:18 PM

Dude if you can see the train coming get off the tracks!
Old 04-03-2007, 04:26 PM

Sexaholic is putting on pounds and eating more junkfood...

Old 04-03-2007, 05:08 PM

Buy her a sumo club membership. That will send the message home.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi, this is a wise course to take, but there can be no bluff in it. if she is willing to drop 40+ lbs , and work into the body that really turns you on, are you going to for sure be there when she gives you that playful massage at 3 in the morn because she wants another taste?.........b

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She's about 5'1, asian (as am I), and maybe 115?

[/ QUOTE ]

how's the basehead girlfriend of yours doing?
Old 04-03-2007, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you're not serious. (1) Sumo is a dangerous sport and she could get hurt. (2) They will likely encourage her to gain weight.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:36 PM

BTW... I was not trying to diss the op's girl. I'm sure she's really great and all, but you cannot change her. Girls do whatever they want. If you don't like something about her, you either deal with it or get out. Don't try to change her.

You say this girl has a great personality. That's great but it's only part of the equation. You only get one shot at life, so don't settle with something that isn't absolutely everything you want. Wait for the nuts.

Seriously, OP, every day you spend with this girl is a day you will miss out on with the girl of your dreams. When you find your true dream girl, you won't be disappointed with or want to change ANYTHING about her. For real. So quit being a pussy and go find her.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:50 PM

I mean, think about it OP... are you ready to marry this girl? You're very uncomfortable with her eating habits and her weight, and she's only 20! This girl's dream is to have more rolls than a bakery! She will be feeding fat pastries to people, not to mention stuffing her own face full, at the same time you're trying to stay fit.

So think about it. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with Miss Muffins? This girl's gonna be HUGE! Don't waste time dude, break up and find your dream girl.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you're not serious. (1) Sumo is a dangerous sport and she could get hurt. (2) They will likely encourage her to gain weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we know and knowing is half the battle.