Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 03:33 PM

Default Posting about VT in your blog/facebook/aim/etc

So a ton of my friends and acquaintances have been leaving VT msgs up, changing their face book/profile/aim/whatever/ pics to VT unite, VT black ribbon and all sorts of other crap pictures. Most have ZERO affiliation with VT. Like don't even live within 50 miles of someone who had a cousin who had a friend who had a dog that might know someone that might have gone there. I can't explain why, but I think people that do this suck. I'm probably going to get flamed on here for this, but I just feel like a lot of people are being really dramatic and freaking out about what happened. Yes it was horrible, hopefully it won't happen again. Yes the world is screwed up, is there something wrong with me that I seem to be the only one going on with my daily life? This is probably a bit early since it hasn't even been a week but when I see people with a msg: "at the mall shopping... p.s. my hearts and prayers are with you VT" it DRIVES ME NUTS.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:35 PM

Default Re: Posting about VT in your blog/facebook/aim/etc

There was an awesome post by someone awhile back about "the people in your office", that listen to kenny chesny, eat mcdonalds everyday for lunch etc....you could probably throw your OP subject matter on there too.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Posting about VT in your blog/facebook/aim/etc

i'm going to encourage folks to keep the VT discussion in the existing thread, since it's still near the top and there are a ton of them all across the forums.

PS i agree with this post more or less, although i probably wouldn't bother making it.
Closed Thread