Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: I have listened to this song by myself and sung along and danced to it
Yes 116 31.27%
No 255 68.73%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2006, 09:34 PM

Default Re: Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)...

anti: Sounds like you got a bad case of the hizzles!

CSC: The wager would be that you would not be willing to make that same statement a year from now.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:48 PM

Default Re: Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)......

Bolivia,

So let me get this straight...Chantelle tells you a variety of things you don't want to know because you've never met her before that night and you in turn go online and tell a bunch of people you've never met some random crap as well? How on earth does that make you any better then her?

I don't know guys, this bolivia guy seems like trouble.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:52 PM

Default Re: Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)......

[ QUOTE ]
Bolivia,

So let me get this straight...Chantelle tells you a variety of things you don't want to know because you've never met her before that night and you in turn go online and tell a bunch of people you've never met some random crap as well? How on earth does that make you any better then her?

I don't know guys, this bolivia guy seems like trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I understand this, he didn't "run off". He kept it to himself for quite some time. Now there is a dramabomb going off, and the information could be deemed as relevant and useful now to those who become potential victims.

I assure you, I'd want a little back story like this before I started letting anyone play on my [censored] account.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

DLP > POB

[/ QUOTE ]

Peanutbutter On Balls?
Old 12-22-2006, 12:34 AM

Penis on back?
Old 12-22-2006, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Just for the sake of clarity: balled or bawled?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neverwin, Chantal, Newhizzle, Brandi = Shipit holla bawlers?
Old 12-22-2006, 01:24 AM

El D,

One of the things I noticed while playing poker with her is how fake she is with other players at the table. There was one "gentleman" at the table who was most obnoxious, esp to her, but she was still being flirty with him. Why? She got him to make numerous value checks and in general, soft-play her. So I cannot say that she is genuine at the table, nor is it likely she is genuine in anything she considers poker-related. The question becomes: what does she consider poker-related? I cartainly had the impression that she was genuinely in love with both Dustins, and highly doubt that she approaches romantic relationships with an eye on possible poker backing. However, upon reflection, I must admit that there is a side to her that is anything but genuine. Because I do not know her well, I can't possibly say how deep that streak runs. Though I think well of her character, I simply don't have enough experiences with her to be able to form more conclusive determinations.

To summerize. The second half of my statement was thoughtlessly made and is incorrect. Much of her character is not "genuine". That she is a "nice girl", I'd bet $100 that I'll say the same in a year, but even there I must admit that I don't know her all that well. I cannot make the bet as originally proposed.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its kind of like, a beautiful woman that you've had a crush on for years comes over late at night. She lets it be known that she wants you bad, and you can do anything your heart and wang desire. You go to town on her all night long, to the point of absolute exhaustion. She kisses you and leaves, and then 5 minutes later there is a knock on your door...From another beautiful woman that you've had a crush on for years, letting it be known that she wants you bad, and you can do anything your heart and wang desire. Sure, you're still gonna go through the motions, but you sure do wish the timing was better...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is undoubtedly what it's like...this forum shot its load with the Brandi post, we gotta have a bit of time before we will really get turned on again.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is there wth some goofy looking fat kid with a mop top who claims to be some super high limit player

madcaddy in da house. god i wish this guy would get on fulltilt already. maybe he's already there. info anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's been there for a long time. Sorry no mas.

-DeathDonkey
Old 12-22-2006, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn Ed I'm missing out bro! [image]image]

[/ QUOTE ]

English please honey. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] dummy

to James Van Alstyne/antiderivative : you poor son of a bitch. Please come back and tell us a story when this crashes and burns on you.

good luck bro.

[ QUOTE ]
from chantel on nwp re the story from dustin sitar (her ex):

"All i have to say to that story is FORUM TILT and " All the money I lost was to NW playing heads up" YOU GOT PUNKED. By the way you shouldnt hit girl"

[/ QUOTE ]

She no write goot.