Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: I have listened to this song by myself and sung along and danced to it
Yes 116 31.27%
No 255 68.73%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-20-2006, 11:26 PM

Default Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)......

Ok....hmm

I recently read this post:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

And given all the Brandi Hawbaker drama, figured a lot of this poker players getting hustled sh.it is preventable. Hence, why I chose to write the following story.

Well, late at night on Sunday October 15th I was sitting around my place in Las Vegas in the middle of tax hell (since my taxes/extension was due the next day). Unfortunately for me the Bellagio $10k event started the next day as well, so by the time 3am rolled around I was probably visibly irritable.

Anyway around this time, my roomate rolls in with Chantelle and some Jack In The Box. They came up to eat some food and [censored]. He had known her some I guess because he's from Houston and she's from Texas too. Anyway, he was at the Bellagio playing $100/$200 and needed a ride home (since his car happened to be in LA at the moment) and Chantelle who was in the game offered up a ride.

Well, she comes in, and sees I'm on the computer and rushes over and asks if she can get on for a second. It's clear I'm in the middle of some serious sh.it so I assume that she's got something important to check....so i let her get on. Well, the [censored] chick only gets on to log onto pokerstars just so she can see who is in the $200/$400 game. Turns out Nam Le is in the game, and she's like "oh i know Nam well we're friends! I'm gonna give him a call."

I'm thinking bitch you interupted my hell to see what people are playing so you can call them to chit chat?!? WTF?

So anyway, she chit chats with Nam, gets off the fone, tells me what great friends they are. Meanwhile I laugh inside cuz I know Nam well, and it's clear she obv. isn't that big of a part of his life or I'd see him with her and sh.it. (This isn't a statement about Nam, more about how this chick seemed to have the need to show me, a virtual stranger, that she knew this player or that player). Anyway she then calls James Van Alstyne, and is all flirty on the fone, and gets him to sell her 1% for $100. Now I'm thinking this poor sucker, I can't belive he's willing to sell her 1%?

Anyway, I don't really know Chantelle. I've been at the same table as her in a tournament or two, and have had maybe a brief meaningless conversation with at the table one of these times. Anyway, I decide to entertain myself and ask her if she's still dating Neverwin. She insists that they never dated, and that they are just very good friends. I'm thinking wow that's pretty much different than everything i've read online....so I leave it at that.

Well my roomate and I get engrossed in our work (me into the tax hell, and he gets into some games online). So basically we're not paying her much attention. This is when she blurts out "hey has anyone ever asked you if you ever let a dog lick u??" I kinda ignore it at first thinking who gives a [censored] if a dog licks you (assuming she meant if a dog licks u on ur face). Then she says "one time someone asked me if i ever let a dog lick me." At this time it became apparent to both my roomate and I that she was talking about someone asking her if she ever let a dog lick her pus.sy. I'm like "WTF? someone asked you that?" And she says, "yea, in fact you both know who it is." We obviously ask her to tell us who. She says "Neverwin asked me. It was recently when we were on a plane ride back home from a tourney in the east coast." Then she elaborates and tells us "Yea, when the plane was about to take off he tells me that he and his ex-fiance would let their dog lick her pussy and wanted to know if I'd ever done that kinda stuff. I just wanted to die right then and there, I couldn't believe he was asking me that". So my roomate and I act appalled, and the conversation gravitates towards a couple other different topics. I laugh about it, but inside am thinking this chick is one real [censored] idiot huh? She doesn't even know me and is telling me this kinda sh.it. And didn't she just finish telling me that her and neverwin are good friends????

I mean one of three things happened here:

a.) Chantelle has some beef with Neverwin and is spreading lies about him. (most likely)
(making Chantelle someone I don't want around me)

b.) Neverwin was pulling her chain on the plane, and entertaining himself. (possibly)

c.) Neverwin and his ex-fiance are sexual deviants. (least likely)
(And why the [censored] would Chantelle share this with us if tru, further making her someone I don't want around me)

Anyway, at this point it was 4am. I still had a couple hours of tax hell to do. So i just decided to ignore her for the rest of the night, finished up my [censored], and went to bed.

The next day I tell my roomate something I've never told him before (or anyone for that matter). I tell him "please don't ever bring that girl around here anymore. She's seriously trouble."

I guess I'm posting this as a kinda public service announcement. This chick is kookoo.

I figured I'd start a post with my own first hand experience with Chantelle and invite anyone else to share stories.

Honestly I don't want this chick anywhere near me or any of my friends. Neither should you. And if you have friends that hang with this girl at least get them to read the stuff posted online about both Chantelle and Brandi. You'd be doing them a huge favor.

post edited to remove censor dodges. - Dids
Old 12-20-2006, 11:28 PM

Default Re: Chantelle sucks (this story involves sex with dogs and stuff).....

o snap dog sex
Old 07-09-2007, 12:08 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
o snap dog sex

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Yves
Old 12-20-2006, 11:28 PM

Default Re: Chantelle sucks (this story involves sex with dogs and stuff)......

1st !
Old 12-20-2006, 11:33 PM

Default Re: Chantelle sucks (this story involves sex with dogs and stuff)......

standard
Old 12-20-2006, 11:49 PM

Stop the madness!

(I haven't got enough spare time for another psycho-biatch-monster-thread..)
Old 12-20-2006, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)...

a+ would do business with again.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a+ would do business with again.

[/ QUOTE ]
2nded, awesome post.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:16 AM

All,

DLP > POB
Old 12-21-2006, 12:23 AM

as gossip goes, this isn't very good.