Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 01:05 AM

Default Re: How many 5 year-olds.....why are they unflappable?

I'm only part way through the posts, but most are disregarding the stipulation about the kids being motivated enough to stay after you. So let's speculate about that. How do we motivate the 5 year olds to come at you relentlessly?
Old 09-26-2007, 01:24 AM

Default Re: How many 5 year-olds.....

Does anyone actually know what the training for the 5 year olds would most likely consist of? I really think we should consider that before anyone can deduce a magic number. For instance, all you people who think you are going to go around punting the little sprouts...are you considering the possibility that several of them will be waiting for just that. For you to be in mid kick, weight on one leg, and bam they move in as a unit. Maybe some of them, that is their job. They are leg grabbers. Others are to throw themselves bodily into you to get you down. Still others are to start kicking you in the face or jumping on your head with both knees as soon as you are down. Maybe they are even given a strategy to get you tired before trying to execute the main plan. Don't forget, batman gets to pick the kids.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:10 PM

In the first page or two of this thread, somebody got it right. I won't bother looking up who, but you just have to pick up one of them, preferably one of the taller, skinnier ones, and pull off the whirling dervish... kid weighs max probably 60 pounds for a 5 year old? you could handle a lot of kids this way.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:39 AM

Sponger won this thread a long time ago.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In the first page or two of this thread, somebody got it right. I won't bother looking up who, but you just have to pick up one of them, preferably one of the taller, skinnier ones, and pull off the whirling dervish... kid weighs max probably 60 pounds for a 5 year old? you could handle a lot of kids this way.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ever done a Kettleball workout?
Now try it with the Kettleball fighting back.

You'd tire out very fast, and it's unlikely that you'd knock a single kid completely out. Sure, you'd knock a couple down, but you'd need direct skull on skull contact for a KO.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:04 AM

You people need counseling.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:37 AM

LOL is this classic still around.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all of them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-13-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-29-2007, 01:43 PM

My only request would be knee pads, and if they get a matching weapon/ defensive item, knee pads would be of no use to them.

My tactic would consist of running away, resting for the 5 seconds that it takes for them to catch up, running around and throwing heads into the ground and getting in big knees to the kids that allowed themselves to be separated out from the group. Punches would damage your fists too much to be useful en mass. They are too short for elbows. Straight on kicks to their heads and chests would be good in spots, but staying mobile and away from the mob is the most important consideration.

New kids would have to come out in groups of 10 or 15, if not, then they would just swarm you. But if they were released into the arena in groups of 10 or 15 and there was a crew to pull the bodies out, you could take down hundreds.

If there were 100 in a gym, you wouldn't have the stamina nor the room to manuver and you would be overwhelmed or wore out when they started attaching themselves to your legs and over running you. As long as they held onto your arms and legs while you were down, then eventually you would be rendered unconscious. This would be a very slow and painful process.