Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2007, 06:47 PM

Default Re: 1.05c

[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to drop in and say thanks a ton mike, the hud is awesome and it's amazing that you were on top of that update so fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate the feedback. TBH I was slightly miffed that PT handled the change with no update [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] OTOH they needed to update for the last FTP change and I didn't [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-03-2007, 09:20 PM

Default Re: 1.05c

Table 'Morendo' at FT never works with the HUD. Any idea?
Old 08-15-2007, 07:11 PM

Default V1.06

http://www.mediafire.com/?cb91zwg9iz1

The big change I've made is adding support for tournament tables. I've been playing HU sngs on Stars recently and it seems to work pretty good on those. TBH I haven't tested it extensively on any other format but it seems to work on observed hands from FTP and Party.

I'm away for a week starting tomorrow. I think this build is pretty stable, but in case there's something I missed you should probably keep v1.05c around.

When I get back I'm going to bug Tickner and see how his generic hand format converter is coming along. If it isn't finished then I'll see what I can do to help. I'm quite excited about the idea of being able to support any site without having to parse their hand formats, so it's only fair I do some of the work.

Change log

V1.06
Tournament support added. I haven't played a lot of them and so I wouldn't guarantee this to be bug free.

Table stats preferences menu created. Table VP$IP and Avg pot can now be displayed on the table.

Added preferred seat for stars heads-up tables.

Fixed stars hand history window glitch (player names with umlauts or accents could cause spurious cards to be displayed)

Fixed table name glitch on FTP. One table had a double space (I forget which) that was causing it not to be recognized

Work started on generic site support in anticipation of a converter .dll. It doesn't do anything yet though.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:56 AM

Default Re: V1.06

i got directed to these forums just for this program and im loving it so far, improved my game a hell of a lot.

i was wondering its possible to datamine with this correct? also does the table have to be showing for it to be collecting data? ie can i open 10-20 tables and have it datamine?

where is the database saved to?

also when i try to open the generic site settings it says "i dont have the DLL for that"
Old 08-16-2007, 11:56 AM

Greetings...

I get "incorrect file size when I try to download V1.06 Edit: Nevermind, Used a D/L manager and it worked
Old 08-16-2007, 03:00 PM

when you rebuild a database...the old info is deleted?

pd: very usefully soft, thanks !!!
Old 08-23-2007, 07:33 PM

Default V1.06a

http://www.mediafire.com/?5cb4xdjdkgp

Change log

Increased size of HH window - I am using win2k with a thinner frame and wasn't compensating correctly.

Fixed a crash a corrupted HH file was causing.

Fixed ft big-blind posting bug. Looks like one of my mods for tournaments caused a glitch importing hands where a player posts out of turn.

Cleaned layout for stats w abreviation... if you are using a fixed width font, the stats should allign better.

Opacitiy for table stats now match player stat opacitiy.

Added message box with option to clear database before archive import rather than being automatic.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:31 AM

Default V1.06b

http://www.mediafire.com/?8hzfdvwycmy

Good news and bads news. The good news is that I got a bunch of hands from "ICMoney" (thanks dude) and figured out why the importing was slowing down. The bad news is that you will need to rebuild the databases - but it should be quicker. You will also need to reset your preferences.

I added a FAQ to the readme.rtf file. Despite the title, people seem reluctant to open this so I'll copy it here too.

V1.06b

Tweaked import speed. Hands exported from PT should import a lot faster now.

Added flicker-free drawing on/off (in Preferences->Table Display) in an attempt to see if solves the non-appearing stats prob. I v rarely see this and never for any length of time, but others appear to. Hopefully someone can say whether it made a difference.

Fixed problems with default stat and mucked card positions.

Adjusted scaling on mucked card images. The mucked cards scale depending on the table size. If the resulting scale is close to 1:1, it is now fixed at 1:1, which gives a cleaner image. Other scales are also fixed at 7:8, 3:4, 5:8 and 1:2 which again should give a less pixelated image.

Found out how to include the MFC DLLs in the program. That's why this exe is bigger. I didn't think it was possible with this compiler but I was wrong. Sorry to everyone who had to download them previously.

FAQ

Q. I don't see any stats

A. Check your folder settings for the site you are playing on. Realtime tries to guess which folders you are using but if you have two accounts or have installed the site software in a non-standard location you will have to set this up manually.

Q. I see some player stat panels but others are missing.

A. Check and uncheck the box next to the table name in the Realtime window. Try minimizing the table and restoring it. The idea is to try and force the table to redraw everything, including hopefully the missing stats. If this doesn't work try unchecking the "Flicker-free drawing" option in the Preferences->Table Display menu.

Q. I have Poker Tracker and I see I have more hands on players in Poker Tracker, than appear in Realtime.

A. Have you imported all the hands you have saved into Realtime? You do this using the "Rebuild Database from Archived Hands" button on the appropiate site settings dialog. If you have done this and still seem to be missing some hands try exporting all the hands you have from PT to your archive folder and re-importing.

Q The player stat panels and mucked cards are appearing in the wrong place.

A. You can move drag the panels around using the right mouse button.

Q The player stat panels and mucked cards are in different places on different tables.

A. Check that the preferred seat (Stars) or auto-centering (Full Tilt) settings on the site correspond to the settings you have for Realtime on the Preferences->Site Settings Dialog box. Also check that your screen-name is correctly entered - though Realtime should prompt you if it is incorrect.

Q. My computer is starting to slow down when Realtime is running.

A. If you have a lot of tables open you can switch off the stats display on tables you are not playing on, using the check-box next to the table name. If you are still having problems, try setting the stat panel opacity to max using the slider on the Preference->Player Display menu.

Q. How do I set the color of an individual player stat.

A. Go to the Preferences->Player Display. Select the stat form the displayed stats list box (on the right), and select a text color from the drop down combo box.

Q. I just got the latest version and now there's something wierd with the display.

A. Delete the prefs.txt file and reset your preferences. I try to keep these files compatible between versions to save people time, but it doesn't always work.

Q. I have a large database and am trying to import a lot of hands using the Rebuild Database button, but it is going really slowly.

A. Realtime works best when the hands you are importing are more recent than the hands you have already imported. You are probably better off putting all the files in the same archive folder and importing everyting from there rather than trying to import a large number of older hands. For the same reason try to avoid importing a batch of hands in chunks.

Q. This program is great. How do I send you a donation.

A. You can credit my Paypal account. (mlamb1@gmail.com). There's a link to Amazon's payment system within the program. You can also send me a player-to-player transfer on Full Tilt - I'm "PauliGualtieri" or Stars ("Mr. D0!" -M, r, period, space D, Zero, !) I think I may get in trouble if a lot of people do this but so far that hasn't been a problem.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:43 PM

Default Re: V1.06b

[ QUOTE ]

Good news and bads news. The good news is that I got a bunch of hands from "ICMoney" (thanks dude) and figured out why the importing was slowing down. The bad news is that you will need to rebuild the databases - but it should be quicker. You will also need to reset your preferences.

I added a FAQ to the readme.rtf file. Despite the title, people seem reluctant to open this so I'll copy it here too.

V1.06b

(...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike,

The filename of this download is 105b.exe. I extracted to a seperate folder and when I run it from there the help window also says 105b.

Most obvious is the missing of the table stats and the unfixed opacity of the last 3 hands window.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Re: V1.06b

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

V1.06b

(...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike,

The filename of this download is 105b.exe. I extracted to a seperate folder and when I run it from there the help window also says 105b.

Most obvious is the missing of the table stats and the unfixed opacity of the last 3 hands window.

[/ QUOTE ]

Crap! Sorry I'll upload another version!