Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2007, 04:02 PM

Default decided to play some omahahaha

I decided to take a break from holdem downswing an play some Party PLO Hi-Lo.

Hero has [ 9d, 2s, As, Ac ] on the button. Whole table limps.
Hero pots.
Retarded small blind reraised. Retard from MP calls.
Hero reraises all-in. Both retards call.

Board: [ 2h, Ah, 9h ] [ 7c ] [ 6d ]

Results:
Retard 1 wins Hi with a flush: [ 4h, Qh, Qd, 6c ]
Retard 2 wins Lo with [ 3c, 9s, Qc, Ad ]
Hero wins some ridiculously small sidepot with 3 of a kind aces, because Retard 1 was a little shorter than hero.

[censored] omaha, I'm going back to holdem.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:14 PM

Default Re: decided to play some omahahaha

3 of a kind A's? How about the 9d you have in your hand and the 9h on the board? Doesn't that make a FH? Over the flush???
Old 04-22-2007, 04:17 PM

lol
Old 04-22-2007, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3 of a kind A's? How about the 9d you have in your hand and the 9h on the board? Doesn't that make a FH? Over the flush???

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow thanks for pointing that out! Didn't notice it before! I'm gonna write a complaint to the site and request my money back bacause the buggy software didn't see that i have a [censored] full house!!!!!11
Old 04-22-2007, 04:48 PM

I sent the mail. I hope they refund me soon.

I normally play Texas Holdem poker at your site, but today i decided to play some omaha HI/LO. I played one big pot in which i was all in against two other players. I made a full house (AAA99) on the flop but lost the HI hand to a guy a with a flush, bacause your software didn't recognize i have a full house. See the hand history below. Can you please refund me the money I lost in that hand. Also please fix the bug in your software, im suprised that a site as big as Party Poker has a bug like that in their sofware. I'll be sticking to Texas Holdem games until you fix this.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:56 PM

I hope ciki is leveling with that post.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow thanks for pointing that out! Didn't notice it before! I'm gonna write a complaint to the site and request my money back bacause the buggy software didn't see that i have a [censored] full house!!!!!11

[/ QUOTE ]

I SERIOUSLY HOPE you are joking as if you cant see whats wrong here you need shooting
Old 04-22-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I SERIOUSLY HOPE you are joking as if you cant see whats wrong here you need shooting

[/ QUOTE ]

WHATS THERE TO JOKE ABOUT!!!!!!!!1111
I LOST MY MONEY BEACUSE THE SITE SOFTWARE COULDNT (OR DIDNT WANT TO!!!!!) SEE I HAVE A FULL [censored] HOUSE.

SO ITS EITHER RIGGED OR BUGGY. OR BOTH.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:17 PM

Actually, you had 4 of a kind. Retard 2 had the other ace, but he wasn't using it, so you can use it to complete your hand. Unless the joker is in play.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:39 PM

Wtf are they talking about? Carefully reviewing my ass, even the support can't see i have a full house...

Hi XXXXXX,

After carefully reviewing the hand number (5901006938), I see that you were dealt with [9d, 2s, As, Ac] as your pocket cards and the board cards were [2h Ah 9h 7c 6d] your opponent who won the game had [a flush, Ace high -- Ah,Qh,9h,4h,2h].

Youýre best 5 card combinations were (three of a kind, Aces -- As, Ac, Ah, 9h, 7c). I regret to inform you that you have lost the hand to best combination on board. Our system is 100% fair, and no one has an unfair advantage over anyone else at our site.

To know more about the Rank of hands, please go through the below given link:

http://www.partypoker.com/how_to_pla..._of_hands.html

Note*: In Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo table, each player is dealt 4 down cards and 5 community cards. They MUST use two of your four "down" cards along with three of the five "up" cards on the board to form your hand.

For more information on our games and tournaments, please check out the following URL to our website:

http://www.partypoker.com/how_to_pla...l/poker_games/

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance.

NOTE: Your PartyAccount username and password are confidential information. No one from the company will ever ask for your password in a phone call or email. Do not respond to any requests that ask for your password.

Regards,

Deepak
PartyPoker Customer Care