Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Your play with KQo?
Fold 11 36.67%
Call 13 43.33%
Raise 6 20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-10-2007, 11:18 PM

Default Re: Ask the 2+2 Ladies Your Questions

Quick question

what do you think about men that are black, hispanic, etc. ever been with one?

(seems to me older women- no offense to katy and the rest are not exposed to interracial dating like were are these days - )

p.s. not sure how the post comes off- but i am largely in favor of it.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
am i hot/cute/good looking. just making sure, ive heard Im a heartbreaker.

[/ QUOTE ]

hi egocidal,

first let me apologize for Anacardo's rough words to you. Of course you are welcome to post in this thread and ask us your questions.

second, do you really want us to rate you after you just said you were a heartbreaker? Come on now. Why would you need anyone to rate you? What the hell is going on here?

I believe the OP says I will critique your fashion sense. So here goes, I'm digging the tie and I like the shirt. Not sure if the two are a good match though. Your hair is very conservative and looks great. You would also look great with really long hair imo. You are lucky.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
2+2 Ladies (Girls/Gals?) what do you guys think about our egocidal's pic? I'm focusing on fashion sense here.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
am i hot/cute/good looking. just making sure, ive heard Im a heartbreaker.

[/ QUOTE ]

hi egocidal,...

[/ QUOTE ]

katy, how do you feel about the fact that he cut the woman out of the pic, but left the poster of the 2 women in the background?
Old 04-11-2007, 12:20 AM

haha
Old 04-11-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Katy,

Since a good bit of your 'bad' list might as well have my name beside it, I guess I'll g'head and take a crack.

I remain incredulous at your very narrow conception of what 'manhood' is, and find it interesting that it's described mostly as things that I'm not.

[/ QUOTE ]

In no way did I mean to insult you or any of the other posters on this forum when I replied to ZeeJustin regarding what traits I find appealing and what traits I find not as appealing in men. I apologize that I failed to convey this. It’s my own shortcomings as a writer that got me in this mess. And seriously, please don’t accuse me of backpedaling right now because I’m trying to clear this up and still remain honest here.

I was answering ZJ’s question: What is it that guys do that I LIKE but that makes me think of them more as friends.

When I said “chat a lot, make themselves too available, talk about their problems with me…” well I meant guys who do these things to an extreme in the absence of anything more, then I tend to look upon them as “friends”. But I admit I’m not consistent and that there have been plenty of times when I’ve sat and chatted with some guy and listened to his problems and then found him appealing. It’s sort of difficult to isolate traits that one finds sexy and not sexy. The main thing for me personally is a sense of mystery and confidence. I like that in a guy. Anyway, what I find intriguing may be the opposite of what most girls find intriguing. I might just be weird.

I’m sorry if I’m confusing to you. I certainly didn’t mean to imply that I find men who do any of the above unmanly. Geesh. That would eliminate just about everyone on the board, wouldn’t it? Obviously there are plenty of times in ones life where we need or want someone to chat with us and make themselves available, and there are times when pure devotion is a wonderful feeling and come on, the ultimate high in a love affair right?

Anyway, I really think you took it way too personally. That was not even directed at you but was my lame attempt at ZeeJustin’s exercise which I found kind of tricky because he didn't just come out and ask "What do you find sexy in a man?" He phrased his question in a very tricky way. YOU try to answer a question like that and see how many hours you debate if what you're thinking is what he is asking.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Can I just say that sometimes you are rather patronizing and dismissive? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
please don’t accuse me of backpedaling

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes backpedaling can be really sexy... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This all plays into the notion of 'ladder theory' and the idea of men you wanting to befriend and men you want to screw belonging to entirely separate categories, which is something that, to me, just isn't for grownups.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on Cardo... do you have to screw every woman you know or spend any time with? Are you saying it is impossible for you to have a female friend?

Do you have a sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sniper,

You misread what I said to about the greatest possible extent that one could.

I do have a sister! After I read this thread I left a voice mail to tell her I loved her, because this thread and others like it make me appreciate my early female role models a lot.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
katy, how do you feel about the fact that he cut the woman out of the pic, but left the poster of the 2 women in the background?

[/ QUOTE ]

mmm....college frat house. Katy, I was being sarcastic with the "heartbreaker" adjective.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:21 AM

Speaking of the Ladies of 2p2...

SeaSiren won the 2007 Central MA 2+2 Challenge last weekend!

Way to represent!

Link.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:34 AM

Wow! Good job SeaSiren!