Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2007, 03:26 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I imported about 100K hands successfully, and the Players tab displays the right stats. But whenever I try to run a report in the Reports tab, it always comes back blank. What am i missing / doing wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you don't have any filters set that could be causing that. Also, make sure you have the filter set to "cash" if you have cash hands and "tourney" if you have tourney hands.

If that doesn't take care of it then pm me or e-mail at tourneymgr@gmail.com and I'll take a closer look.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

I did have a filter for specific hole cards. Which filters are ok to use, and which ones won't work?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, they should all work except there was a bug with using any offsuit card in your filter. So if you search for AKo I don't believe anything will come back (or possibly a few will come back depending on when you imported them) with the version you are using.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, the reports work for me now, but they take a very long time to run (about 10 minutes per report for a 75K hand database). My computer isn't the greatest, and I was just wondering how long it took other people. Is this something that will be improved in future versions?

[/ QUOTE ]

That same report is going to take seconds not minutes in the new build.

rvg
Old 10-25-2007, 05:00 PM

Is there going to be any way to adjust your Multi table ratio to see your hourly rate for each query? I would like to see my hourly rate when I'm 4 tabling compared to 8 tabling.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:47 PM

Dont know if this has already been said/included or not.

This software needs the ability to import databases produced by other similar software like PT or PokerOffice.

This would increase the amount of people that would migrate from said clients to this software.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:26 PM

RVG I keep getting a message that say's " an error occurred: An item with the same key has already been added" when using the the players page
Old 10-25-2007, 10:51 PM

hey Roy,

Sry but I can't read the whole thread!

Does your software has a replayer? If yes, would it be possible to include a function to save the HH of a specific hand to a predefined folder out of the replayer?? This would make my live so much easier as I'm reviewing my play through a replayer and it costs me a lot of time to find that specific hand in the HH in case I want o post it in a forum.

I would really buy the first product that can handle this!!

Thanks
Old 10-25-2007, 11:03 PM

Learn to use the search function in a browser & flat view, moron posts like this are partly why it's taking a long time to get updates, his time is better spent on other things besides compensating for your inability to do basic things in a web browser.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Learn to use the search function in a browser & flat view, moron posts like this are partly why it's taking a long time to get updates, his time is better spent on other things besides compensating for your inability to do basic things in a web browser.

[/ QUOTE ]

whats your issue man...Im a potential customer and I had a question, thats all..If he has no time to answer, fine!

Do you have problems with your girlfriend or what??
Old 10-26-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whats your issue man...Im a potential customer and I had a question, thats all..If he has no time to answer, fine!

Do you have problems with your girlfriend or what??

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. Owned!
Old 10-26-2007, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there going to be any way to adjust your Multi table ratio to see your hourly rate for each query? I would like to see my hourly rate when I'm 4 tabling compared to 8 tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

The data is there so it is definitely possible but not built into the program yet.

[ QUOTE ]
This software needs the ability to import databases produced by other similar software like PT or PokerOffice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet but I will add importing from PT an PO. Right now you'll need to export the hands and then import into HM.

[ QUOTE ]
RVG I keep getting a message that say's " an error occurred: An item with the same key has already been added" when using the the players page

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of those annoying bugs I've been trying to kill in the new build. No fix just yet but I'll get you one soon. Do you happen to import from two machines at once? Just want to see if that might be the root cause although it really shouldn't cause an issue.

[ QUOTE ]
Does your software has a replayer? If yes, would it be possible to include a function to save the HH of a specific hand to a predefined folder out of the replayer??

[/ QUOTE ]

It does have a replayer although it does not work in the latest public build. You will be able to add notes / see stats / mark hands but right now it is just a replayer.

Still working on a few optimizations - I think you'll be pretty amazed at the performance once this new build is released.

rvg
Old 10-26-2007, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Does your software has a replayer? If yes, would it be possible to include a function to save the HH of a specific hand to a predefined folder out of the replayer??

[/ QUOTE ]

It does have a replayer although it does not work in the latest public build. You will be able to add notes / see stats / mark hands but right now it is just a replayer.

Still working on a few optimizations - I think you'll be pretty amazed at the performance once this new build is released.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds pretty good!! Looking forward to test it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]